Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

pulled by pc STUPID

Search this Thread

Old 28 January 2004, 07:10 PM
mo,s scoobymonster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
while driving back from my sva test(which she passed with flying colours) coming down the m62 obviously with no plates a marked plod car pulls up by the side and then starts looking at the car then gradually slows down so do i cos i dont want to undertake them now do i so on come the flashes so i pull over in the bloody snow.
first thing plod says wheres your plates i told her that ive just come from the sva and im going to the mot now. what answer do i get you cant drive a car without any numberplates i told her its an import so cant get plates before sva and mot
the answer yet again you cant drive with no number plates at this point i was getting pi$$ed off not that i wanted to tell them whAT the law is and you can drive a car to and from sva with no plates.then another stupid response well were are your trade plates ah ah ah .. im not a trader so how do i get them then oh. i told them the cars insured and i can drive it with no plates to and from sva and mot test to where i was going you cant get insurance without no plates my reply the chassis number. then the car should be on a trailer.again i replied i even rang dvla up and they confirmed i can drive the car with no plates.i told them they can check with the garage i was going for a mot.afeter about 15-20 mins PC STUPID you can go now.
at first i wasnt bothered witht them pulling me over because a car with no plates does look dodgy but what ticked me off is that even when i told them what the situation is and the law they didnt understand and they had only 1 thing to say you cant drive without any plates. good to see that these highly clever people are there to uphold the law which they don't know about
ok rant over pheew
Old 28 January 2004, 07:18 PM
brett555
Scooby Regular

women
Old 28 January 2004, 07:20 PM
papascooby
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Shock and horror! Not a police officer with limited intelligence. Who'd a'thunk it
Old 28 January 2004, 07:43 PM
mo,s scoobymonster
Scooby Regular

yeah what can you do i knew they had a shortage of recruits but just picking anybody is ridiculous
Old 28 January 2004, 08:07 PM
homer lawtey
Scooby Regular

I would be pi55ed off with them if they hadn't pulled you over for a quick chat, after all, how many people drive on the roads legally without plates?

The fact she didn't know the law was a bit of a suprise though, I mean, how do you uphold something you don't know about???

Steve
Old 28 January 2004, 10:10 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

Received 229 Likes on 168 Posts
Uhm, don't they have radios so they can check these things???
Old 28 January 2004, 10:11 PM
SPEN555
Scooby Regular

Have I missed something?

I can't see anywhere you mentioning the coppa was a women and yet the replies are referring to a dumb$hit women. lol!

Trending Topics

Old 28 January 2004, 10:17 PM
fazack
Scooby Regular

I think it is when he said "I told her it was an import" that people put two & two together. Plus the rumour that she was blond with big t?ts might have something to do with it - I made that bit up
Old 28 January 2004, 10:25 PM
Bobby Peru
Scooby Regular

Seems like they were doing exactly what they were supposed to do, if that is what the law says, SVA or not, then they should stop cars with no plates from driving on the public highways.
Old 28 January 2004, 10:48 PM
mo,s scoobymonster
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

as i said i wasn't pi$$ed off at them pullin me ova i thought that was good pc plod actually did notice something was wrong and responded doesn't happen very often does it.
the thing which hacked me off is that she made me stand in the pissing heavy snow and sleet stating the same thing ova and ova and she didnt know what she was on about. *** on gus they are suppose to be traffic police is that too much to ask[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]