Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Anyone got or seen one of these? jdm sti v limited?

Search this Thread

Old 23 February 2004, 06:07 PM
jason4656
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone got or seen one of these? jdm sti v limited?

http://www.subaru.co.jp/impreza/v_limited/

looks nice i found someone selling them for about 27k but not sure about the total differences as i cant read japanese, so any more info in english would be greatly appreciated

regards
Old 23 February 2004, 06:58 PM
jason4656
Scooby Regular

i guess not then?
Old 23 February 2004, 07:24 PM
wrxmark
Scooby Regular

Nice to see. The JDMs I would assume will still be different from the UKs. Probably more powerfull better equipped etc etc. I would deffo buy another

Last edited by wrxmark; 23 February 2004 at 07:26 PM.
Old 23 February 2004, 07:35 PM
pitstop66
Scooby Regular

Translation through worldlingo.com reads
http://www.subaru.co.jp/impreza/v_limited/ =
勝った!最終戦での逆転勝利が決まった瞬間、ペターの母国ノルウェーでは国中で歓声が上がり、新聞は一面で 快挙を伝えた。そして、29歳の青年は北欧の英雄から、世界の英雄になった。

The highest peak WRC of the motor sport which lines up with F1 (worldwide rally championship), it challenges SUBARU. As for WRC on the road which everyone runs as a public road usually, the rally car which designates the mass production car as the base (WR-CAR) competes the speed of the extremity unlike F1 which fights with the circuit. "If it masters running, it becomes safe", that you call to the starting point of the challenge, there is the philosophy of SUBARU. And, as for the technology which is obtained with WRC naturally, you connect directly to the development of the mass production car. Actually, the rally car and the mass production car, about in presser which has the same basic structure, horizontal opposition engine + SYMMETRICAL AWD there is no car which is tied with dense DNA. Because and, it continues to challenge with the highest peak of the world very, while also the mass production car always introducing up-to-date technology, it is possible to evolve. The reason which continues the challenge to WRC SUBARU without as many as 10 years or more going to bed there is there.

2003, SUBARU when the world champion is brought to the young driver of 3 public attention, simultaneously, PCWRC which is closer to the mass production car (production car worldwide rally championship) with 1-2-3 monopolizing rank. The large automaker of the world in the partner, past 3 year continual マニュファクチャラーズチャンピオン, victory 39 of totalAs with the record which is said is left, in presser since participating, there is no season when it is not yet victory, thinks that top-level capability is always shown in pride. It believes that and, the original attitude of such SUBARU, becomes something which gives stimulus to car culture.

Commemorating 2003 WRC ドライバーズチャンピオン acquisition, 2 in pressers "2003 V-Limited" which are born.
このクルマにはSUBARUの生き方に共感し、声援してくださる方々への感謝の気持ちを込めた 。
If the running, can stimulate also your heart, there is no happiness び above this.

* 2003 December presently

2.0 Boxer dohc 16 valve avcs twin scroll turbo
206kw(280ps)/6000rpm 394n.m(40.2kg.m)/4400rpm
awd 6mt

------------
HID low-beam lamp, hyperchromic glass, as for BBS make forging 17 inch aluminum wheel manufacturer installing option
Adopting the isometric and the like blast exhaust + twin scroll turbo.
With manufacturer installing option, in AWD system automatic mode attaching ドライバーズコントロールセンターデフ selective possibility

With the concept of based specification of motor sport, it is STi spec C high rigid conversion to do with thorough light weight conversion. The handling which that lightly and sharply disengages is full in the extent pure it runs happiness び which makes that comfort is designated as sacrifice. Light weight conversion first outer panel and the glass such as trunk lid sheet conversion. In addition, the trim mats inside the trunk and the various parts insulator, under coat, パワーウインドゥ, the suicide seat sun visor, abolishing to the centralized door lock. Also simplification of the harnesses has gone. Furthermore in 17 inch tire specification adopting the BBS make forging aluminum wheel. 90kg (120kg) it shaved 16 inch tire specification from STi with the light weight conversion which these are thorough, dropped. Concerning the engine, adopting the ball bearing for the turbine bearing of the turbocharger, pursuing the response. In addition, the air-cooled engine oil air conditioner (17 inch tire specification) and, installing the aluminum make transmission oil air conditioner, it raises the reliability to hard use. Furthermore suspension, when caster angle the front is modified, by the fact that it makes negative camber simultaneously, optimizing the anti- area camber angle when revolving. Just fighting it is and the competition, it is the pure sport machine to forge in order to pull out.

- Ball bearing turbo
- Air-cooled engine oil air conditioner (17 inch tire specification)
- Revolving chamber attaching fuel pump
- Aluminum make transmission oil air conditioner
- Intercooler water spray 12Tank (trunk room installation)
- ドライバーズコントロールセンターデフ system AWD (automatic mode you attach 17 inch tire specification)
- Private sport suspension

At the time of high load, the water is injected directly to the intercooler and the cooling effect is raised. With STi specC which supposes the stage of long haul 12Adopting the bulk tank. You considered sufficiently even in weight distribution, installed in the trunk room front end.

STi specC 17 inch tire specification

In STi spec C where severe travelling is expected in the various scenes, for reliable improvement of the engine, the motor oil air conditioner of air cooled system was loaded under the front grille.

- Air conditioner less conversion
- パワーウインドゥレス conversion
- Under coat less conversion
- Small-sized washer tank
- Front strut tower bar less conversion
- Lightweight glass (the whole surface)
- Safety pedal less conversion
- Suicide seat sun visor & center visor less conversion
- Lightweight floor mat
- Trunk opener less conversion
- Tunnel insulator less conversion
- Trunk trim mattress conversion
- Trunk board less conversion
- Battery miniaturization
- Fuel tank 50
- Roof & trunk lid sheet conversion
- Rear spoiler miniaturization (17 inch tire specification)
- Rear spoiler less conversion (16 inch tire specification)
- ISO FIX child seat correspondence structural less conversion
- Super sport ABS less conversion (16 inch tire specification)

http://www.subaru.co.jp/impreza/index.html

Is that any help?
Old 23 February 2004, 07:48 PM
jabbroni
Scooby Regular

Talking

who has got these for sale then M8
Old 23 February 2004, 09:15 PM
jason4656
Scooby Regular

it was a website i found called group 20, do a search im sure you can find it, if not let me know ill find the link again for you, they are calling me back tomorrow with more details, from what i can make out possibly it has the adjustable suspension, maybe a different exhaust although thats unclear, has a special plaque with model number as there were only around 500 made, a few facial differences. It has the same engine as the gl and same top spec as in all options, bbs wheels, re070s, hid lights, dccda, it was about 27k though brand new, 9 or 10 weeks to get one, however seems like a nice and rare car, thinking about ordering one myself
Old 23 February 2004, 11:21 PM
Tentenths
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jabbroni
who has got these for sale then M8
Here you go http://www.import-japanese-cars.com
Old 24 February 2004, 01:53 AM
jason4656
Scooby Regular

ill report back tomorrow if they really get back to me and can get one, i have been told quite hard to get hold of so ill see what they say, 28k seems alot though, but i guess there are few to none in the uk already, anyone else ever seen one?
Old 24 February 2004, 08:40 AM
nigel s
Scooby Regular

Jason,
I emailed DHcars this week who have two on order, cars should be available for viewing from mid March. Their advertised price seams high at £29995, still depends what that includes.
Old 24 February 2004, 09:18 AM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

DH gives 3 year warranty.....tracker.....alarm imobilizer.....cant remember what else though....

He doesnt believe in re-mapping his cars for UK fuel though, so the power quoted may be down on the brouchure figure
Old 24 February 2004, 10:17 AM
jason4656
Scooby Regular

not heard anything to positive about dhcars, yes you get a warranty but whats it worth?? at least with the group 20 its 28k and you get some type of warranty, personally im not really to worried about that, subaru always been the most reliable car i have ever owned considering how it can be driven and still purrrrrs like a cat. Although the car is a quoted 276bhp as are all sti9s its just the same as any other of last years sti on the power, quite easily remappable to about 320 i would think. Does anyone actually know the difference in spec? is it adjustable susp? what else is different??
Old 24 February 2004, 11:02 AM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

"Suicide seat sun visor & center visor less conversion"
ROFL - WTF is a suicide seat?

Vindaloo.