ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

egged

Search this Thread

Old 23 February 2004, 07:48 PM
steve my52
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default egged

Last thursday evening while driving home i heard a loud bang,i first thought it was from under the car like debri on the road flicking up but the kids in the back said they saw sum kids throw something.done a quick u turn drove down the road which was parallel to where i was initially,it was a small road leading into the woods.found the road blocked with big branches and sticks obviously the kids do it regular and the road block put there by them gives them time to get away.Drove round for a while fuming looking for them.then i drove out the woods,parked up and looked for them on foot still no joy.As a result im left with an eggsized area centre of door where the paint is shattered and very slight dent.Can chipsaway type people do this?if i get the door repainted where can i get the sti sticker from.Has anyone else had paint damage from an egg!
cheers steve
Old 23 February 2004, 08:01 PM
DannyBoyTurbo
Scooby Regular

I was egged a couple of years ago. I never even saw the culprit which for his sake is a good thing.

It left a load of fine circular cracks in the paint like ripples getting bigger as they spread from the center.

Luckily no dent and the fine cracks filled up with colour match polish nicely.
Old 23 February 2004, 08:10 PM
steve my52
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by DannyBoyTurbo
I was egged a couple of years ago. I never even saw the culprit which for his sake is a good thing.

It left a load of fine circular cracks in the paint like ripples getting bigger as they spread from the center.

Luckily no dent and the fine cracks filled up with colour match polish nicely.
cheers but after something more permanent