ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

TSL - Nottingham

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2004, 10:13 PM
Snowplough
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up TSL - Nottingham

Just a quick note to vouch for the superb service I recently received from the people at TSL. I have a Prodrive Sti MY02, which had the early Gems piggy back style PPP until recently. I have now had the triple 3 re map conversion that is offered by TSL. All that was done was the re map, the car still runs the Prodrive sports down pipe and up rated fuel pump. The car feels significantly different and much better to drive that it did previously. The best and simplistic way I can explain this is to say that I feel I have had the PPP all over again. The throttle response is much quicker and the car is “ready” to go when you nail the throttle. In motorway traffic, when powering away in 4th and 5th gear (at speeds well over the speed limit) the car revs so freely, and keeps on pulling all the way through the rev range. It is so immediate and smooth all the way through the gears. When out on country roads that I know very well, the car is so much quicker.

Many thanks to TSL / Richard Bulmer for the re map. It was well worth my time, a 14 hr round trip, 6 tanks of fuel, over 1000 miles on the clock, and the 600 quid….Some great service, and even better hospitality. What a smashing group of people, with a very impressive facility indeed. Not forgetting a great English breakfast at the wee café up the road

One very happy TSL 333 customer
Old 25 February 2004, 10:43 PM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There price's seem to be coming down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your's better than i have!!!!!!

Last edited by scoobchrissy; 25 February 2004 at 10:45 PM.