ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Riverdale are the nuts!

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2004, 06:15 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Riverdale are the nuts!

Hi everyone, I,ve recently joined the crew by buying my very own wrx sti iv from Riverdale is East Peckham, Kent. Having been looking for a scooby for some time, and after trailing the country to see many a poor examples,
it was Riverdale Motor Company that came up with the goods. A prestine late 97' sti iv in white.
After agreeing the price a week before last Christmas with little John, he assured me that he would do his best to hold up to his part of the bargain by fitting an alarm, new bridgestone tyres and a paint touch up, ( some scuffs received in transit!) to have it ready for me to collect 2 days before Christmas. This, he delivered, and I was on my way.

Been lovin it ever since, the speed, sound and the look on nova boys faces!
What i've been really impressed with is though, is the aftersales service from Riverdale themselves. Only a week ago did I contact them regarding a slight knock coming from the left rear suspension and also that the centre section of my exhaust was blowing. Today I picked her up to have found a brand new spoobysport cat back system!
Big John said that my centre section and back box were aftermarket items fittet in Japan and hence would be very difficult finding exact matches. So I ended up with his own scoobysport exhaust system that he was saving for himself!

The knock is likely to be a rear shock and one is on order.

This is just to let everyone know that although some dealers offer warrenties that are not worth the paper their printed on, Riverdale really do come up with the goods and provide an A1 service.

Thanks guys
Chris