Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

WARNING to all drivers in B'mth!!

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2004, 08:50 AM
scooby-doo-where-r-u
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING to all drivers in B'mth!!

Hi everyone,

Just though I would give you all a warning and let you know what some scumbags in the area are up to!!!

Went to town on Friday the 3rd September (yes I know it was a little while ago but I’ve been on holls since the incident) and before returning home I thought I would go via "Westover Road" to see who was about. When about half way down I heard a bang, but thought that it was something I ran over flicking up into the wheel arch as it didn’t really sound like anything else, and I hear this all the time as my girlfriend lives down a gravel drive.

Once home I noticed a big splat of paint on the bonnet, just below the windscreen, this was obviously what I had heard in town. I quickly washed off the paint as I wasn’t sure what effect it would have on the paint work, but in doing this my fears came true!!!

Not only had some little 5h!t shot my car with a paintball gun, but he had also dented the bonnet, this really pi55ed me off as you can imagine and just wanted to warn others who drive in this area.

I hope nobody else has come a cropper to this and that this doesn’t become a regular Friday night shoot out

Old 14 September 2004, 10:02 AM
Kyl3cook
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby-doo-where-r-u
Hi everyone,

Just though I would give you all a warning and let you know what some scumbags in the area are up to!!!

Went to town on Friday the 3rd September (yes I know it was a little while ago but I’ve been on holls since the incident) and before returning home I thought I would go via "Westover Road" to see who was about. When about half way down I heard a bang, but thought that it was something I ran over flicking up into the wheel arch as it didn’t really sound like anything else, and I hear this all the time as my girlfriend lives down a gravel drive.

Once home I noticed a big splat of paint on the bonnet, just below the windscreen, this was obviously what I had heard in town. I quickly washed off the paint as I wasn’t sure what effect it would have on the paint work, but in doing this my fears came true!!!

Not only had some little 5h!t shot my car with a paintball gun, but he had also dented the bonnet, this really pi55ed me off as you can imagine and just wanted to warn others who drive in this area.

I hope nobody else has come a cropper to this and that this doesn’t become a regular Friday night shoot out

Little *******s! I can imagine it would make a dent...I got shot in the **** by a paintball gun, and it hurt like hell!!! the embarassing thing is the paintball didn't explode!!!. But these idiots should be shot in the eyes with a paintball!
Old 14 September 2004, 10:41 AM
Davey P
Scooby Regular

Thanks for the heads up.

I think if you put a real gun in there face then that would sh*t them up
Old 14 September 2004, 10:52 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Get your own back with one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...695608433&rd=1

Sadly i'm told it's not real, although a bloke in the US makes ones that fire BB's.

http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/