ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Most embarrassing thing

Search this Thread

Old 20 September 2004, 09:16 AM
Ederboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Most embarrassing thing

What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you???
With the Impreza away for an engine rebuild, I had to buy a crap car to get me to work and back for the next four weeks....so I bought a 13 year old fiesta.
It was all going well coming back from work yesterday when I hear a massive noise coming from underneath the car...I look in the rearview mirror...and see my exhaust rolling on the A13...I had to pull over and pick it up while everyone was laughing at me
Old 20 September 2004, 09:47 AM
Impressya
Scooby Regular

Good old Fords!!!!!
Old 20 September 2004, 12:28 PM
Barmyclown
Scooby Regular

But just think how much the breathing has improved now.
Old 20 September 2004, 01:21 PM
Jolly Green Monster
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A woman dressed as a doctor came to my front door and says she is
conducting a survey and asked me to show her my c*ck.

I feel so embarressed as I have since found out that she is not a doctor, it is a hoax and that she just wanted to see my c*ck.
Old 20 September 2004, 01:26 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

A few years ago when I was in my <ahem> early twenties, I went out with a few friends. We had a few drinks and took in a club, my memory of the evening is quite hazy but when I woke up in the morning I was in as strange house. As I came to I realised that lying next to me, was what I can only describe as Jade Goody's ugly sister.

<Shudder> still have nightmares now, hopefully nothing happened
Old 20 September 2004, 01:32 PM
WR1 Bro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MattW
A few years ago when I was in my <ahem> early twenties, I went out with a few friends. We had a few drinks and took in a club, my memory of the evening is quite hazy but when I woke up in the morning I was in as strange house. As I came to I realised that lying next to me, was what I can only describe as Jade Goody's ugly sister.

Beer - the one sole reason of how mingers manage to get pregnant!!!
Old 20 September 2004, 06:10 PM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

My first car was a MG Metro, pretty good as it had sport seats , alloys, red seat belts and and abundance of spotlights .
Anyway I was driving down the road when a large CLUNK occurred, needless to say there were a number of people pointing and laughing as my flywheel fell from the engine and overtook me!!!!! I just kept going
Old 20 September 2004, 06:30 PM
drkuthan
Scooby Regular

My first car was a fiat barchetta . One day when i was on the road a strange noise came from the bottom of the car. I didn't give care and kept on going. After 2 minutes when i was overtaking the vehicle infront of me i pressed my finger on the horn --- but there was no sound --- can u guess what happened ? My old barchetta's horn had dropped on the road I went back to the place, got the horn and went to the welder to fix it
Old 20 September 2004, 06:46 PM
Skittles
Scooby Regular

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Old 20 September 2004, 07:14 PM
sKunk
Scooby Regular

My first car was a '77 VW polo. Great little car, just kept on running

Driving along I could see a woman sitting in a car in the middle of the road, she had overshot her junction by about a cars length.

Saw her in plenty of time and slowed to a stop leaving about 20 feet between me and her.

Suddenly here comes a police car with the blues and twos on coming in the other direction. Due to a line of parked cars he had to negotiate a narrow gap between parked cars and the woman in the middle of the road. Trying to pull back out again due to more parked cars be loses control and slams into the side of my stationary car and skidded off down the street in a cloud of dust and wing mirrors.

I was laughing so hard that as I tried to get out of the car I tripped and fell into the road
Old 20 September 2004, 07:26 PM
Gary C
Scooby Regular

Over took a corsa (full gear, tints, drainpipe lexus lights) as we came out of a 30 into a 60 in my EVO. Over the next couple of miles I drove normally but quickish. Came to a roundabout with traffic and came to a stop, 2 cars behind me stopped and Corsa boy who had been trying to keep up ran straight into the back of this Mondeo.

Hum, not my most embarrasing thing, but must have been for the corsa driver.
Old 20 September 2004, 07:33 PM
Pro Boy
Scooby Regular

fully de cated thats improved it
Old 20 September 2004, 07:38 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Had a conversation the other day with the petrol clerk on the specs of my Land Rover.

Jump in it to drive off...would the thing start??? Not a chance!!
Old 20 September 2004, 08:00 PM
T-gro
Scooby Regular

When I had my first Impreza about five years ago I was leaving a multi story car park. There was a group of lads just by the exit, talking to the attendant. When they saw me coming they all turned around, doing the whole pointy/staring/ respect type thing.

At this point, right in the middle of looking smug, the car cuts out (stall? me?), the power steering obviously cuts out, and caught unawares I mount the kerb and nearly mow the whole load of them down

I felt the red hot poker of shame, i can tell you
Old 20 September 2004, 09:01 PM
Taff107
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Jesus! not seen her sister, but by christ, she can't be worse than that fat pig Jade!
Old 20 September 2004, 09:21 PM
sKunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by T-gro
When I had my first Impreza about five years ago I was leaving a multi story car park. There was a group of lads just by the exit, talking to the attendant. When they saw me coming they all turned around, doing the whole pointy/staring/ respect type thing.

At this point, right in the middle of looking smug, the car cuts out (stall? me?), the power steering obviously cuts out, and caught unawares I mount the kerb and nearly mow the whole load of them down

I felt the red hot poker of shame, i can tell you
LMAO