ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

got the scoob knicked - boo

Search this Thread

Old 04 January 2005, 04:09 PM
BKS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got the scoob knicked - boo

some b£stard threw a bick through my window and knicked my scoob keys. I awoke to see him getting in my car, we had i fight, i lost then he ran me over. happy new year.

i am so angry that some scumbag chav **** has the bloody ordasity to something like this. I honestly dont think it was the scoob that attracted him as a mini was stolen not a week before on the same street.

Only saving grace is that the tracker were so quik onto him that a police dog got there in 3 mins and caught him. apparantly gave him a good bite on the crotch also. Its just that they have already charged me £374 pick up fee! plus i have to change my locks, recode my alarm etc etc. Mot doing insurance as will lose no claims. Any one know of anybody to speak to about the outrageous cost of pick up. I have already ben robbed once!

I hated reading these threads on scooby net as i found them depressing. Som i am sorry. I am just so incredibly angry that just need to get it off my chest.
Old 04 January 2005, 04:11 PM
Krade
Scooby Regular

Tossers, **** start to the new year
Hope everything works out.
Old 04 January 2005, 04:17 PM
Bangkok Matt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BKS
some b£stard threw a bick through my window and knicked my scoob keys. I awoke to see him getting in my car, we had i fight, i lost then he ran me over. happy new year.

i am so angry that some scumbag chav **** has the bloody ordasity to something like this. I honestly dont think it was the scoob that attracted him as a mini was stolen not a week before on the same street.

Only saving grace is that the tracker were so quik onto him that a police dog got there in 3 mins and caught him. apparantly gave him a good bite on the crotch also. Its just that they have already charged me £374 pick up fee! plus i have to change my locks, recode my alarm etc etc. Mot doing insurance as will lose no claims. Any one know of anybody to speak to about the outrageous cost of pick up. I have already ben robbed once!

I hated reading these threads on scooby net as i found them depressing. Som i am sorry. I am just so incredibly angry that just need to get it off my chest.
Really sorry to hear that. These people are just scum.

I haven't lived in England for nine years but I'm shocked by the number of threads like these I'm reading on here. Did it always used to be like this or is it a recent phenomenon? (I never owned a car in England). It seems staggering.

Again, sorry to hear about. I hope he goes down for along time and I hope that dog bite needed many stitches.
Old 04 January 2005, 04:19 PM
555wrx
Scooby Regular

Thats where this criminal being the victim thing sucks sh@t, OK you got your motor back, but youve still got the expense of re-locking/recovery/damage etc, etc, whereas the little c##t that they arrested, probably has to pay less in fines than you do to clear up the after effects!
IMO they should have to pay for ALL the expense that you have to fork out for THEIR actions, Jeez this country and the people in charge are Fecking useless.
Old 04 January 2005, 04:23 PM
T4molie
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about this - hope you get things sorted

Andy
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

Which tracker do you have? I know the tracker monitor i have uses the AA to collect the car and return it to you, I'm pretty sure thats FOC.
BuRR
Scooby Regular

The recovery cost comes directly from the recovery company used by the police, as far as I am aware.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope he contracts some malforming disease. (can I say that? )
Old 04 January 2005, 04:34 PM
BKS
Scooby Regular

cheers for the replys.

Burr - i am sure you can say that. Lets hope his tetanus wasnt; up to date.

I am not sure about the recovery cost. I was only informed that the car was revocered and in a pound once it was already in a pound. I wnat to know why you wait an 2 hours for AA to turn up when you brake down and some pick up company the police speak have the thing back in a lock up within 1 hour - i suppose cos they know they have you by the *****.

they reckon it is costing so much as they didnt have the keys! they only asked me for them after they dragged it back on a low loader!
Old 04 January 2005, 04:50 PM
New_scooby_04

BKS Sorry to hear about that mate. Hope the dog did some damage to the ******!!!
Old 04 January 2005, 04:57 PM
Andy Porter
Scooby Regular

******* barsteward, I hope the dog gets a nice long stretch with ' queenie ' for company, thank god your alive m8
Old 04 January 2005, 05:04 PM
edthedoc
Scooby Regular

Take him to the small claims court. Chances are you'll win, but he won't pay up but it might give you some satisfaction.
Old 04 January 2005, 05:45 PM
ThrustSSC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by edthedoc
Take him to the small claims court. Chances are you'll win, but he won't pay up but it might give you some satisfaction.
Then send in the bailiffs. If he doesn't pay you, they will, and then they'll hit him and all his lovely possessions for their extortionate fees

Sympathy, too, mate. Just don't give him any. Remember his tough upbringing is utterly irrelevant!
Old 04 January 2005, 11:25 PM
BKS
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=ThrustSSC]Then send in the bailiffs. If he doesn't pay you, they will, and then they'll hit him and all his lovely possessions for their extortionate fees

thats exactly how i feel. just want to look him in the eyes and have some satisfaction.
Old 05 January 2005, 10:23 AM
BKS
Scooby Regular

got a call from the cid and they are going to pay for the pick up fee. I have to say theat the police have been excellent. Very thorough and efficient. I have had mixed experiences in the past but not this time. It is reassuring.
Old 05 January 2005, 10:36 AM
Andy_1271
Scooby Regular

looking at your initial posting if the theiving scum gave you a bit of a kicking and then attempted to run you over - surely there's an assault charge to be taken into account?

Last edited by Andy_1271; 05 January 2005 at 10:37 AM. Reason: spelling