Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Impreza 03 - Getting confused with what comes with what!

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2005, 08:29 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza 03 - Getting confused with what comes with what!

Hi everyone.

Right o.k, some background information, its come to that time of year that me and the missus want to change our cars.

Now we both like the facelifted impreza which we have worked out is from 03? are we correct on this? and the 02 plates are those bug eye ones? And i believe the one we are both after is the WRX version, not the STI because we simply cant afford two of them.

I am very interested in the Wagon and my missus wants the saloon version. The only specs we want so far is that we both want them black to match and as closely identical specs as possible.

Whats confusing us, is that browsing the internet and sales sites for days now we have noticed what body work actually comes on them seems to vary quite alot.

Now i notice that the STI comes with the kit we want, we want the huge spoiler on the saloon and we want the bigger bonnet vents on both. Are these ONLY available on the STI? or are there WRX's flying around with this on as an optional extra or something?

Most sites sell the WRX with the smaller spoiler which we dont like however now and then we come accross a WRX with the larger spoiler?

Basically can we get a WRX with the bigger body kit without getting an STi? or spending huge amounts of money on after market kits?

Any information on these scoobies would go a long way.

We actually have a test drive tomorrow at scooby them selves and i am sure they can answer most questions, but its nice going in with more information so we dont look stupid

Thank you and hope that you can all help with how these rolled out the factory
Old 11 February 2005, 09:15 PM
BrynO
Scooby Regular

I can fill in a little.. belive MY 03 on was the facelift 'blob eye' and pre is the 'bug eye'.
Big wing and bonnet scoop are STi only, but plenty of people have fitted them (or one of the many aftermarket versions available) to replace the 'ironing board' spoiler on the WRX. Some owners have fitted STi hood scoops but I don't think you will see many like that. Apart from the obvious, main diff to the look of the wagon vs saloon is that wagon does not have the blown front & rear wings which gives the saloon a more agressive look. You will see lots of wheel/spoiler/body kit combinations as Subaru/Prodrive offer a fair bit of kit for customisation and there is such a lot of aftermarket stuff out there to choose from.. happy hunting!
Old 11 February 2005, 09:17 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

The big scoop and wing are STi only, unless you pay extra I'm afraid. They are available cheaper from aftermarket suppliers, but Subaru would want over 800 for an STi spoiler. The scoop IIRC is about 160, plus paint/fitting/vat. You can get STi replica, or a host of similar (possibly nicer) designs for around 400 supplied painted inc VAT. The STi spoiler from Subaru will also either require the bootlid to be drilled or changed as it has more fixing points. Also, you will have to inform your insurance company of such mods, as you are effectively making it appear to be an STi, and hence a more desirable theft prospect. Usually it's dearer to insure a modded WRX than an STi

Have you considered buying from an importer instead of Subaru UK. The WRX's you can only just afford retail at around 21k. For similar money you can have an STi from the likes of www.allianceimports.co.uk , www.emporerimports.co.uk , www.allbrandsnew.co.uk or the well respected www.litchfieldimports.co.uk . All are sourced within the EU and so come with the Subaru 3yr pan-European warranty (all you have to do is register it with IM) but you won't get Subaru Assured recovery/assistance. Within your budget you could have an STi and the good lady could have her wagon and still have plenty of cash left to buy the scoop for the wagon and maybe a nice front splitter or some sexy alloys.

Last edited by corradoboy; 11 February 2005 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11 February 2005, 09:34 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Ah right o.k. Thanks for that.

i dont want to sound like a cheapo. But on each car we only want to spend £14-£15 and we are not really looking to buy brand new. Hopefully trying to find two that have around 30-40k on the clock on an 03 or 04 plate.

We have noticed that brand new WRX's on an 05 plate are going for £17.5k from alot of car supermarkets.

There are a huge amount of variations with these motors aint there. Should be fun hunting i am sure

Basically the huge spoiler for the back and the bonnet buldges and grills are best to get aftermarket then and save the money. Thats fine then we will do that.

We are definately lowering both of them 40mm when we get them and putting on some sexy 18" alloys as we already have those chosen. Its just hunting down the cars now.

Only thing we can think that goes against black is that it hides the nice curves of the car But does look damn sexy.
Old 11 February 2005, 09:56 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Have a look in the For Sale forum on here. I've seen a few 03's in there recently for good money, and you have a good chance of finding cars that have been loved by enthusiasts. Some may even already have the mods you're wanting.

Here's a WRX

Here's an STi

Another WRX

Another STi

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=394134

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=401506

If you're lowering, make sure you get a good geometry set-up done afterwards. The money will be wasted otherwise. It needs to be set up to Prodrive's fast road set-up. Details can be found on here, or done by someone like Scoobyclinic, TSL, Powerstation or Prosport. If I may recommend some wheels, OZ Superleggera (or similar lightweight alloys) will improve handling again by reducing unsprung weight. Many alloys are very heavy and people don't realise how this compromises handling.
Old 11 February 2005, 10:04 PM
powerman1
Scooby Regular

Smile

Try the WRX and you can buy the STI front bumper end extensions from your dealer at £122+vat(pair) pre painted,nice set of 18inch oz leggeras with 225 rubber £1000 , paint the sills £150 new rear spoiler £200ish and a few badges from ebay £20 and it will look the dogs. Mine does..sorry no photos available yet..powerman
Old 11 February 2005, 10:09 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

How much did the mods listed increase your insurance by Powerman ? PPP cost me 200 alone, bringing it to nearly the same amount as a standard STi. That's why my next will probably be a used WR1. Standard it has all the bits I want so no extra insurance premiums for mods.
Old 11 February 2005, 10:46 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Hmmm..

Well TSL are just down the road from my house and a lad lives near me called Dave with a 400+bhp P1 with serious money spent on it, so think it will be going down there, I just heard they charge serious serious money.

The wheels we are going for on both cars are the following as i am a major importer of chromes from American, these should look great against a black car.

I want the entire car de-baged when the kit items are fitted, so now its just finding a nice front spliter, rear spliter, side skirts, spoiler and grill. Get that list sorted and find 2 black scoobies and all good.

I will check some of the import sites listed thanks for that!

Right so after lowering get it all re set up... little bit more indepth than lowering ya typical hatch back then!

I have checked the members photo area and i am wanting this colour with this spoiler and bonnet scoop, then lowered with those wheels and some colour coded splitters all round

I gonna keep ya all posted on this!
Old 11 February 2005, 10:55 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

I doubt it's still for sale, but mrklaw's car would suit you. If it is still available and you do buy it, I demand 1st refusal on the OZ wheels that you won't be needing

Last edited by corradoboy; 11 February 2005 at 10:57 PM.
Old 11 February 2005, 11:05 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Oh my thats sexy. Yep thats what i am talking about.

Yes i like that one. Very smart. Right gotta get our cars sold asap and get on that actually.

We are lookin over the next month or so depending on how fast we can sell our cars. i will drop him an email that looks like a star buy.

And yea if i end up with some OZ's you got first refusal

I thank you for all your help. Nice to find some eager to help
Old 11 February 2005, 11:06 PM
explore
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Impreza_wanted_need_info
Hi everyone.

Right o.k, some background information, its come to that time of year that me and the missus want to change our cars.

Now we both like the facelifted impreza which we have worked out is from 03? are we correct on this? and the 02 plates are those bug eye ones? And i believe the one we are both after is the WRX version, not the STI because we simply cant afford two of them.

I am very interested in the Wagon and my missus wants the saloon version. The only specs we want so far is that we both want them black to match and as closely identical specs as possible.

Whats confusing us, is that browsing the internet and sales sites for days now we have noticed what body work actually comes on them seems to vary quite alot.

Now i notice that the STI comes with the kit we want, we want the huge spoiler on the saloon and we want the bigger bonnet vents on both. Are these ONLY available on the STI? or are there WRX's flying around with this on as an optional extra or something?

Most sites sell the WRX with the smaller spoiler which we dont like however now and then we come accross a WRX with the larger spoiler?

Basically can we get a WRX with the bigger body kit without getting an STi? or spending huge amounts of money on after market kits?

Any information on these scoobies would go a long way.

We actually have a test drive tomorrow at scooby them selves and i am sure they can answer most questions, but its nice going in with more information so we dont look stupid

Thank you and hope that you can all help with how these rolled out the factory
there were afew std with the sti wing and scoop as i have one but didnt want the scoop so just got the wrx one, but now i want one lol but then again might not if i get a front mounted intercooler, oh and mine is black, but there not just black there mica black, which is a gold fleck in the paint and if you look hard enough there are afew other colours too, goodluck in finding what you want
Old 11 February 2005, 11:09 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Mica black..... Gold fleck. blimey i never even realized that. Well hopefully they will have one at the dealership tomorrow to look at up close

So you have what i want huh... photos?
Old 11 February 2005, 11:19 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

And yea if i end up with some OZ's you got first refusal
Old 11 February 2005, 11:46 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

I still got some OZ super T's off my dads Evo VI if thats any good. I pretty sure they havnt been sold yet, but ive not seen him for a week or two so i aint entirely sure. They were on EBAY going for just £150.00 for the set with tyres.
Old 11 February 2005, 11:54 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

It's Superleggera's I want. The Super T's aren't flow formed and hence aren't as light or strong. Plus, the ST's are a bitch to keep clean with loads of spokes (20) and narrow gaps. I want 18's, with the correct 100mm PCD and correct offset, which I can't remember. 48-53 I think
Old 12 February 2005, 12:00 AM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Sure thing. Yea the super T's came with the Evo and his moved on.

According to the www.Rimstock.co.uk wheel fitment guide, the impreza C is ET53 5 * 100 PCD. Hopefully thats correct yea?

So what size wheel fits under a scooby C arch without having to modify the body work? 18"or 19"?
Old 12 February 2005, 12:09 AM
FLAT ERIC
Scooby Regular

Location: You only live ONCE But if you do it right >>>>> ONCE is enough
Smile

We are definately lowering both of them 40mm when we get them and putting on some sexy 18" alloys as we already have those chosen. Its just hunting down the cars now.

Only thing we can think that goes against black is that it hides the nice curves of the car But does look damn sexy.
03 WRX Wagon in sexy Graphite Black.
Prodrive springs & geometry.
18" PFF7's & Brembos.

Not for sale 'cos it's mine, all mine.
Old 12 February 2005, 12:14 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

18 and 19 will fit. On the STi some wheels have to be 19 as the 18's don't clear the Brembo's. OZ S'Legs being one.

Lovely car there Eric
Old 12 February 2005, 12:25 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Found a Black STi and a Black WRX
Old 12 February 2005, 11:25 AM
powerman1
Scooby Regular

corrado boy wont affect insurance if only cosmetic changes.It aint worth paying more insurance to cover the extra bits.If the wheels go missing insurance will pay for standard wheels only and they will come in at around £1000 from main dealer just enough to buy some new OZ's ..powerman
Old 12 February 2005, 02:41 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

O.k Thank you everyone for helped in this thread.

Just got back from the test drive at Subaru this morning, really happy and really impressed with the motor. Took the WRX 4 door out, and love the noise, love the feel and love the motor way handling (bit worried about the bonnet vent flexing so much, but ah well)

I have decided its going to be easier to buy brand new and save some money! cheaper than alot second hand.

www.allbrandsnew.co.uk <- Thanks for providing the link!

£16,502 on the road price for both the WRX 4 saloon and Wagon 05.

£33.004 for both cars, in black with the spec we want. FANTASTIC!

Even with the finance option with like a £8000 deposit on em both it only works out at £500 a month for the 2! Damn thats cheap for two pretty smart cars.

Once we have sold our cars and got this sorted i will be back with some photos for everyone hopefully lowered with the wheels we are after.

Once again thanks for all the advice everyone.

Last edited by Impreza_wanted_need_info; 12 February 2005 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12 February 2005, 02:53 PM
jasonius
Scooby Regular

It's the fact that you're making your car look more like an Sti which, potentially, make's it more likely to be stolen. In paying out for even standard wheels the insurance company are still paying, which we all know they don't like doing..!

Jason

Originally Posted by powerman1
corrado boy wont affect insurance if only cosmetic changes.It aint worth paying more insurance to cover the extra bits.If the wheels go missing insurance will pay for standard wheels only and they will come in at around £1000 from main dealer just enough to buy some new OZ's ..powerman
Old 12 February 2005, 04:00 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Just for anyone else interested in getting one. This is the best deal we have got, and i think is pretty amazing to be honest, Some bloody great companies out there beating subaru dealers hands down.

Thanks to
------------------------------------
www.allbrandsnew.co.uk

Impreza 05 WRX 4 door or Wagon
------------------------------------

£16,502 - Total Cost
£4,000 - Deposit
£12,502 - Finance

60months - Term

£265.00 - Monthly Cost

That aint half bad is it?

£530.00 - Monthly cost for 2 brand new WRX's. Its just not a large enough amount to even question doing One happy lad.
Old 12 February 2005, 04:34 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What is the country of origin for these cars ?

Have you considered that point ?
Old 12 February 2005, 05:18 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

I think you'll find the country of origin of all Subarus is Japan. If you mean where was it sourced for purchase, I advised the man earlier about getting it from an EU country with the 3yr PanEuro warranty, and the need to register it with IM immediately. Whether he listened, understood or acted upon the advise I do not know.
Old 12 February 2005, 05:31 PM
FLAT ERIC
Scooby Regular

Location: You only live ONCE But if you do it right >>>>> ONCE is enough
Smile

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport

Have you considered that point ?
www.allbrandsnew.co.uk at present are sourcing their Subarus from Malta.(Now in the EU) so will need the alarm upgrading to CAT1.Should now come with 3 year warranty though.

FAQ's
1. What you are offering sounds fantastic, so why haven't I heard of Allbrandsnew before?

allbrandsnew have been direct retailing new cars on the internet for over a year now and our name and brand is definitely growing. We are a privately owned company and therefore do not have the extaucinate budgets to throw at advertising and marketing that some large PLCs do. Having said that we can be seen in national papers,national car magazines and on all the search engines,so you should be seeing a lot more of us, and if not we must be doing something wrong with our advertising!

2. Are your cars imported, if not where do they come from?

One of the major benefits of buying from allbrandsnew,along with the savings is the fact that we are not contracted to deal with a particular manufacturer.That is to say we are able to buy from absolutely anyone and anywhere,therefore we look around for the very best deals all the time.These deals can alter from one day to the next and therefore we have a team of people constantly looking and negotiating deals on new cars. We buy the majority of our vehicles through the UK dealer network,and as a result of this we are able to offer you exactly what the main dealer can but,lots cheaper! We also buy many vehicles in Europe also,which in many instances give you even greater savings.These cars are full UK specification and are built by the same people, on the same production lines and in the same factories that UK cars are built in,so there is genuinely no worries whatsoever with these cars.

3. Your prices look too good to be true, what's in it for you?

Obviously we are in this business to make a profit,but not a large one. Our business succeeds on the fact that our operating overheads are substantially less than a main dealers as we do not have to conform to the exacting and expensive showrooms,demonstration car programmes and large daily overheads that the majority of car dealerships have. We work on very large volumes.low profit margins and low overheads which in practice gives us the edge on car dealer networks.

4. What can I realistically expect from delivery times and can you deliver to anywhere in the UK?

This is where a lot of companies fall down.......Deliveries. Here at allbrandsnew we pride ourselves in giving very accurate delivery dates and most importantly delivering to you on those dates. We have a dedicated team of people who work purely on the ordering,tracking and delivery of your next new car,which in turn allows us as a company to deliver exactly when we say we are. Our delivery service extends to anywhere on the UK mainland and we are able to deliver your next new car to you by either a driven road delivery or by our own transporters. All of the delivery team have been carefully selected and have been trained in the handing over of cars in a professional,polite and courteous way.

5. What are the actual logistics of payment, and what happens if I am not satisfied on delivery?

Again we are different to the majority of our direct competitors as we only expect the full payment when you have seen the car,checked it over and are completely happy with it. We only ask for a small holding deposit of £250.00,which we take over the phone from you when you are ready to place your order. The only stipulation we make regarding payments is that you give us cleared funds i.e. a bankers draft. If in the unlikely event you are not happy with your car and the problem is one that cannot be resolved satisfactorily,then we would have no hesitation in giving you a full refund. We are hear to give you a first class service and if something is troubling you to such an extent that you are not happy then we would have no problem with giving you your deposit back. This I might add is a very rare occurrence indeed and one that we intend to keep to the absolute minimum.

6. Is there any way I can test drive before buying.

Absolutely,but not with us. If you are unsure of your next new car purchase and would like to take a test drive then call into a dealer and take a drive. You are not totally wasting that dealerships time as you would most probably use that particular dealers facilities for servicing and at the end of the day you are still buying that particular brand of car but just not from them. Remember you are at liberty to buy from exactly who you like and if the whole experience feels right with us then you are in order to place your business with us.

7. What's your policy on refunds/guarantees?

As previously mentioned we are certainly not in this business to have unhappy customers and therefore we don't want any! If you have a problem of any sort and we are unable to solve it then we would have absolutely no hesitation in refunding your deposit. Again we do not take full payment from you until you are completely happy with your new car and this we feel prevents situations where customers want their money refunding.

8. Why doesn't everyone buy from a direct vehicle retailer if what you are offering is so good?

Overall many people do buy from direct vehicle retailers and this number is growing month on month. As more and more people gain access to the internet both at work and at home it will be only a matter of time before the majority of the UK population who buy cars will do it in this way. Most peoples lifestyle does not allow them the time to wonder from showroom to showroom looking and negotiating on several different cars over a weekend and therefore this method of buying a car can only get stronger.

9. How reputable is allbrandsnew?

Here at allbrandsnew we pride ourselves on the overall service we give before you buy,when you buy and after you have bought. we are privately owned and are a part of a small but successful motor group. We are certainly financially sound and our long term goal is to increase sales volumes without compromising customer service. allbrandsnew really do work for you.

Mark
Old 12 February 2005, 05:40 PM
GaryCat
Scooby Regular

True... make sure that they are supplied from an EU country and come with a 'Certificate of Conformity' which shows they are full UK spec cars and not Cyprus/Malta types.
Old 12 February 2005, 05:55 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry guys I never wrote that clearly enough....
I did mean what EU country.
I have noticed in the past questions regarding alarm systems and the under seal issue... but I'm not sure which country that was from I know it's not a major problem.... but it's worth checking on as you may find when you get home you could have a couple of extra bills to pay that you may not have budgeted for.

Great prices though
Old 12 February 2005, 06:51 PM
BrynO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GaryCat
True... make sure that they are supplied from an EU country and come with a 'Certificate of Conformity' which shows they are full UK spec cars and not Cyprus/Malta types.
Cyprus & Malta are EU so it will be no different than buying same from Belgium or Holland or wherever else, all imports purchased as 'uk spec' will be the same regardless of where the order was placed...
Old 13 February 2005, 12:27 PM
Impreza_wanted_need_info
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FLAT ERIC
www.allbrandsnew.co.uk at present are sourcing their Subarus from Malta.(Now in the EU) so will need the alarm upgrading to CAT1.Should now come with 3 year warranty though.

FAQ's
1. What you are offering sounds fantastic, so why haven't I heard of Allbrandsnew before?

allbrandsnew have been direct retailing new cars on the internet for over a year now and our name and brand is definitely growing. We are a privately owned company and therefore do not have the extaucinate budgets to throw at advertising and marketing that some large PLCs do. Having said that we can be seen in national papers,national car magazines and on all the search engines,so you should be seeing a lot more of us, and if not we must be doing something wrong with our advertising!

2. Are your cars imported, if not where do they come from?

One of the major benefits of buying from allbrandsnew,along with the savings is the fact that we are not contracted to deal with a particular manufacturer.That is to say we are able to buy from absolutely anyone and anywhere,therefore we look around for the very best deals all the time.These deals can alter from one day to the next and therefore we have a team of people constantly looking and negotiating deals on new cars. We buy the majority of our vehicles through the UK dealer network,and as a result of this we are able to offer you exactly what the main dealer can but,lots cheaper! We also buy many vehicles in Europe also,which in many instances give you even greater savings.These cars are full UK specification and are built by the same people, on the same production lines and in the same factories that UK cars are built in,so there is genuinely no worries whatsoever with these cars.

3. Your prices look too good to be true, what's in it for you?

Obviously we are in this business to make a profit,but not a large one. Our business succeeds on the fact that our operating overheads are substantially less than a main dealers as we do not have to conform to the exacting and expensive showrooms,demonstration car programmes and large daily overheads that the majority of car dealerships have. We work on very large volumes.low profit margins and low overheads which in practice gives us the edge on car dealer networks.

4. What can I realistically expect from delivery times and can you deliver to anywhere in the UK?

This is where a lot of companies fall down.......Deliveries. Here at allbrandsnew we pride ourselves in giving very accurate delivery dates and most importantly delivering to you on those dates. We have a dedicated team of people who work purely on the ordering,tracking and delivery of your next new car,which in turn allows us as a company to deliver exactly when we say we are. Our delivery service extends to anywhere on the UK mainland and we are able to deliver your next new car to you by either a driven road delivery or by our own transporters. All of the delivery team have been carefully selected and have been trained in the handing over of cars in a professional,polite and courteous way.

5. What are the actual logistics of payment, and what happens if I am not satisfied on delivery?

Again we are different to the majority of our direct competitors as we only expect the full payment when you have seen the car,checked it over and are completely happy with it. We only ask for a small holding deposit of £250.00,which we take over the phone from you when you are ready to place your order. The only stipulation we make regarding payments is that you give us cleared funds i.e. a bankers draft. If in the unlikely event you are not happy with your car and the problem is one that cannot be resolved satisfactorily,then we would have no hesitation in giving you a full refund. We are hear to give you a first class service and if something is troubling you to such an extent that you are not happy then we would have no problem with giving you your deposit back. This I might add is a very rare occurrence indeed and one that we intend to keep to the absolute minimum.

6. Is there any way I can test drive before buying.

Absolutely,but not with us. If you are unsure of your next new car purchase and would like to take a test drive then call into a dealer and take a drive. You are not totally wasting that dealerships time as you would most probably use that particular dealers facilities for servicing and at the end of the day you are still buying that particular brand of car but just not from them. Remember you are at liberty to buy from exactly who you like and if the whole experience feels right with us then you are in order to place your business with us.

7. What's your policy on refunds/guarantees?

As previously mentioned we are certainly not in this business to have unhappy customers and therefore we don't want any! If you have a problem of any sort and we are unable to solve it then we would have absolutely no hesitation in refunding your deposit. Again we do not take full payment from you until you are completely happy with your new car and this we feel prevents situations where customers want their money refunding.

8. Why doesn't everyone buy from a direct vehicle retailer if what you are offering is so good?

Overall many people do buy from direct vehicle retailers and this number is growing month on month. As more and more people gain access to the internet both at work and at home it will be only a matter of time before the majority of the UK population who buy cars will do it in this way. Most peoples lifestyle does not allow them the time to wonder from showroom to showroom looking and negotiating on several different cars over a weekend and therefore this method of buying a car can only get stronger.

9. How reputable is allbrandsnew?

Here at allbrandsnew we pride ourselves on the overall service we give before you buy,when you buy and after you have bought. we are privately owned and are a part of a small but successful motor group. We are certainly financially sound and our long term goal is to increase sales volumes without compromising customer service. allbrandsnew really do work for you.

Mark
Flat Eric has answered most outstanding questions i had.

Silver Scooby Sport - I always fit a full Clifford security system with black jack to my cars, you can never take security lightly and i never trust the standard immobiliser that comes with the cars, i never had a problem with Clifford’s yet.

One thing though. What is this under seal issue that you have mentioned? and are there any problems or areas i should check when taking delivery of a new scooby? Anything that’s common fault to them?

Would vastly appreciate some light shed on these final issues

Quick Reply: Impreza 03 - Getting confused with what comes with what!