ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Torque Developments and MY00

Search this Thread

Old 04 July 2005, 08:02 AM
bosaleh
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Torque Developments and MY00

I ordered an equal length header for MY00 from Torque Developments by Mark Catchpole so they emailed me the total cost include the shipping to Dubai and I did the transfer after two weeks I received 2002 header so I emailed them about this mistake in order but they claim its will fit and we try to fit it on MY00 but no way it will go in so I called the and explain to them so we agreed to ship back the header and collect my money back so I shipped it and didn’t get my money back and been ignoring me form that day I don’t know what to do. Any advice?

Ahmed
Old 04 July 2005, 08:25 AM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

have you spoken to them again???
Old 04 July 2005, 08:32 AM
bosaleh
Scooby Regular

They didn’t reply for the last email I fear to call them and get in argument that’s makes things moor difficult
Old 04 July 2005, 08:45 AM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

surely a phone call would get some answers now tho.....
Old 04 July 2005, 08:53 AM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bosaleh
I ordered an equal length header for MY00 from Torque Developments by Mark Catchpole so they emailed me the total cost include the shipping to Dubai and I did the transfer after two weeks I received 2002 header so I emailed them about this mistake in order but they claim its will fit and we try to fit it on MY00 but no way it will go in so I called the and explain to them so we agreed to ship back the header and collect my money back so I shipped it and didn’t get my money back and been ignoring me form that day I don’t know what to do. Any advice?

Ahmed
If you paid by credit card contact your card supplier and explain whats happened to them.
Old 04 July 2005, 09:10 AM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

Firstly, the headers 'should' fit unless its for a twin scroll turbo. Is the uppipe detachable from the headers? If not then you do have to loosen the engine mount and jack the engine up to fit.

Any pictures?

Secondly, if its TDI in Barking they do not have a good reputation on here. Best to call them and sort it out.
Old 04 July 2005, 09:59 AM
bosaleh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jay m A
Firstly, the headers 'should' fit unless its for a twin scroll turbo. Is the uppipe detachable from the headers? If not then you do have to loosen the engine mount and jack the engine up to fit.

Any pictures?

Secondly, if its TDI in Barking they do not have a good reputation on here. Best to call them and sort it out.
the header didn’t came with uppipe and why I should do all this modification to fit it they should send me the right one in the first place, I order the right one from another supplier and its fit perfect with no loosen the engine mount and jack the engine up the best thing now is to call them and sort every thing out

No I don’t have pictures for the 2002 header check my sit to see my engine pictures

http://spaces.msn.com/members/bosale...02_owner=1&_c=
Old 04 July 2005, 01:09 PM
Scooby-Doo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jay m A

Any pictures?

If it is Barking I wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire after the way they spoke to me on the phone, and to think I was trying to spend money !!!!
Old 04 July 2005, 03:07 PM
AC-scoobie
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Scooby-Doo
If it is Barking I wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire after the way they spoke to me on the phone, and to think I was trying to spend money !!!!
Have to agree with the above, very rude, asked about a turbo timer and compatability with my alarm, the guy's response was 'how the **** should I know'?
Old 04 July 2005, 10:27 PM
patkin
Scooby Regular

They supercharged an Opel manta for me back in 1990, they had the car for ages and I ended up fitting my own drive belt tension pulley but otherwise they did a good job, the car was featured in Fast Car too