ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

knocklink,where to buy?????

Search this Thread

Old 09 August 2005, 04:58 PM
mark6
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default knocklink,where to buy?????

does anyone know where i can get a knocklink module from online??.

i've tried ringing and emailing jap-innovations and had no reply and brdevelopments aka bob rawle won't just sell the knocklink on its own,i've already got the sensor and connector as my friend is a main agent for bosch so i aren't going to buy them again at £65 if i've got them already.

any help anyone???
Old 09 August 2005, 05:59 PM
SCOOBYD00
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mark6

i've tried ringing and emailing jap-innovations and had no reply and brdevelopments aka bob rawle won't just sell the knocklink on its own,i've already got the sensor and connector as my friend is a main agent for bosch so i aren't going to buy them again at £65 if i've got them already.

any help anyone???
Often a group buy comes up for these. Do a search for 'Knocklink' lots of posts & GB's in the past - will give you a flavour and possibly more places to try.
Old 09 August 2005, 06:26 PM
mark6
Scooby Regular

i'm gonna give scoobyclinic a ring in the morning,i'm sure they stock them as well and if they live up to their reputation i'm sure they will just sell the module,also as it's there i had my remap done at i'll ask them their advice on the det i'm getting.

Last edited by mark6; 09 August 2005 at 06:28 PM.
Old 14 February 2007, 08:47 PM
brunny42
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by mark6

any help anyone???
strange you mention that about brdevelopments bob had said to me he would sell just the display, but when i rang today and spoke to some other fella there ( i must stress no disrespect to bob as he has been very helpfull to me over the past Many thanks again bob) but this other fella was damn right rude disrespectfull cheaky arogant person who insulted me spoke right out of order and refused to sell me one at the time but said may be able to sort one in 4-6 weeks time and they should never be used without the bosch sensor whereas BR had said the sensors i had where absolutaley fine but would just need wiring in a different way and trimming in to suit sensitivity, this fella just then hung up on me, It takes a lot to get my back up but i was wound up like a spring all day after his telephone manner.