ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Help

Search this Thread

Old 11 August 2005, 03:28 PM
No Scooby
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Hi guys, new to this site just this very minute and looking for some helpful advice.

I currently drive a Seat Leon Cupra R, and as I dropped the car off this morning to get it serviced I noticed a very nice looking 53 plate WRX STi Type UK sitting on the forecourt for just under 20k. Not entirely sure of the full spec as of yet and the mileage etc, but im going to quiz the salemans tonight when I pick up my motor.

My query is perhaps 3 fold with the first of them being maybe a little too obvious:

1. Woukd i be better off trading in my cupra r for the wrx? (and is this price reasonable?)

2. What are these like at handling the snow / ice etc. I live out in the country side up in northern scotland and things can be a little fierce some times. In addition, my wife seems to be scared to death of driving in the snow and i'm needing something that handles well.

3. Maybe not the most important reason for not buying a car, but as an expectant father for the first time, the wife seems to think we need to have enough boot space for a buggy and other bits and pieces that children need to keep themselves occupied.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Cheers...