ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Scoob-less

Search this Thread

Old 11 August 2005, 08:04 PM
noobscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoob-less

Well..i sold my impreza. am i feeling gutted? you are damn right i am. even though it was a lowly early import wrx..it was still a fantasic car.

of some of the 20 cars i have owned that car was by far the most reliable. nothing went wrong in 19 months of ownership..granted it wasnt driven to its full potential but it was a joy to own. anyone thinking of getting one..do it...and find a good one and you will have a blast !

on the downside though..seems a lot of people are seeing the scooby depreciacte heavily and are jumping ship to try and get some money for their pride and joys.( on the other hand it means some fantasic cars for not a lot of money to prospective buyers) and the image of the drivers is taking a bit of a bashing but i will forever champion the marque down in the old pub debates!!

anyway..i shall remain a member of scoobynet..i havn't spoken to may people on here but its a good community and people seem very pleasant and willing to give good advice ect. as for me..maybe the lancer register becons..or maybe ill settle for a diesel golf lol..who knows.

regards. andy