ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Anyone ever used TG Online?

Search this Thread

Old 17 October 2005, 01:53 PM
jdman79
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever used TG Online?

I ordered a double din DVD player from the above mentioned company about a month ago (over the phone) after winning an auction on ebay.

They have a website www.tgincar.co.uk which sells loads of cheap incar DVD players and stuff.

Anyway, I have not received the unit and I can no longer contact them by phone or e-mail. They just do not answer e-mails and there is an answering machine message on the phone stating that they are now only web-based.

To add to the above, they are no longer registered on ebay!!!!

I just wondered if anyone else have ever heard of this company or had dealt with them in the past???

Cheers
Old 17 October 2005, 02:44 PM
pj748r
Scooby Regular

I did want to buy a couple of sunvisor monitors off them,so I emailed them with a couple of questions and didn't get a reply,so needless to say,that put me off buying from them,as I thought if they can't even be ar#ed answering questions about their products,how reliable,genuine etc are they going to be?
I did notice on ebay that their feedback started to take a bit of a hit,so it went private,not a good sign.
Did you pay by credit card/Paypal?
Old 17 October 2005, 03:00 PM
jdman79
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pj748r
I did want to buy a couple of sunvisor monitors off them,so I emailed them with a couple of questions and didn't get a reply,so needless to say,that put me off buying from them,as I thought if they can't even be ar#ed answering questions about their products,how reliable,genuine etc are they going to be?
I did notice on ebay that their feedback started to take a bit of a hit,so it went private,not a good sign.
Paid by Debit Card (Visa) over the phone.

I have raised a dispute with my bank who are now looking into it for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get the money back!!!!
Old 17 October 2005, 04:12 PM
pj748r
Scooby Regular

Good luck,
at least you paid by Visa and not Switch,so you should be able to get some if not all your money back.
Old 17 October 2005, 04:28 PM
veilsidewrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pj748r
I asked about the same items several times and never received a reply,hope you get sorted out though.
Old 24 October 2005, 01:12 PM
jdman79
Scooby Regular

Justo let you all know that the bank refunded the money as they could not get in touch with TG Online either.....

So never buy anything from www.tgincar.co.uk

Lesson learnt!
Old 24 October 2005, 02:59 PM
danwrx1980
Scooby Regular

tg online were the only bad feedback i ever had, tried to buy a red dot scope off them for my rifle, then got sent away on tour before i got paypal set up, explained to them they said no problem, but when i came back loads of e mails and neg feedback. they haven't been a registered user for a while, but looks like they changed their name and have come back, to not being a registered user again.
always check the id history of people you are buying from, loads of name changes can't be a great thing can it?

Trending Topics

Old 24 October 2005, 03:55 PM
Dram300
Scooby Newbie

I was visiting a company adjacent to their 'shop' on Monday last week and the shutters were down. It was mid-afternoon, so my immediate thought was that they are no longer.