Old 15 March 2006, 02:27 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Diary of a Scooby Driver

Not sure if its been done before, anyway, here goes:-

Slightly changed to protect the innocent BMW Driver

The Diary of a SUBARU Driver

The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways,which was very busy with inferior cars. First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road!

I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get into the SUBARU lane. (Why do underlings use this lane?)

Surely everyone knows it is for SUBARU drivers only?) Anyway, once I was in the SUBARU lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the SUBARU lane of my motorway and to get out of my way. Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me!

He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3). But the man at the police station said that because I drive a SUBARU, it wont be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

See, now that's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a SUBARU!

Pete
Old 15 March 2006, 02:47 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pslewis
Not sure if its been done before, anyway, here goes:-

Slightly changed to protect the innocent BMW Driver

The Diary of a SUBARU Driver

The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways,which was very busy with inferior cars. First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road!

I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get into the SUBARU lane. (Why do underlings use this lane?)

Surely everyone knows it is for SUBARU drivers only?) Anyway, once I was in the SUBARU lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the SUBARU lane of my motorway and to get out of my way. Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me!

He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3). But the man at the police station said that because I drive a SUBARU, it wont be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

See, now that's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a SUBARU!

Pete
Doesn't make sense with Subaru AND BMW in the story

Last edited by MattW; 15 March 2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old 15 March 2006, 02:48 PM
alloy
Scooby Regular

Old 15 March 2006, 02:57 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

blimey pete...losing your marbles in yer old age

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...light=bmw+lane
Old 15 March 2006, 03:31 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

1. this doesn't make sense
2. you've done it before
3. it's boring
4. everyone hates you

Old 15 March 2006, 03:44 PM
Daniel-S
Scooby Regular

5 He's a sad tosser
Old 15 March 2006, 03:44 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Awesome

Trending Topics

Old 15 March 2006, 03:45 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Old 15 March 2006, 04:23 PM
andyr
Scooby Regular

Some people have nothing better to do than post waffle.
Day after day after day after day after ......
Couldn't you go off and waste a few hours of your day annoying the people on governornet or the mx5ocforum ??
Does this count as one of your 'gems' Pete : I'm sure you stated that all your posts were of such quality.
Old 15 March 2006, 04:28 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Ah bless, he's gone all quiet, who'd have thought he'd ever be lost for words.