ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

I COULD CRY

Search this Thread

Old 25 March 2006, 02:44 AM
burtysbugeye
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I COULD CRY

Just got my car to the way i nearly want it and what happens,about 1hr ago i hear my alarm go off,and yes you guessed it,it has had the front and rear windows bricked and all 4 tyres slashed and a dent in roof where some **** tw*t has smashed the brick off it .I have just had the wheels fitted last week.I feel sick, if only i could find out what little t**ts have done this to my car.Cannot see if there is anymore damage as its dark,dont think i will sleep tonight
Old 25 March 2006, 02:49 AM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

Location: Salford & SMACS,,,,,,,,, and in the smacs muppets and numpty thread

the scummy little f**kers

they have no respect
Old 25 March 2006, 03:29 AM
WRXtra power
Scooby Regular

OMG, So sorry to hear what has happened to your car. It makes me feel sick to know that there are people out there that get pleasure out of doing things like this. Sounds like they really went to town on it. Have you upset anyone on the road lately? Just beating someone away from the lights is enough to drive these f**kers mad these days and our cars are easily recognised at a later date. I hope you called the cops immediately. Is there no CCTV around that may have caught them in the act?

I really hope they get what is coming to them, one way or another!
Old 25 March 2006, 03:37 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

British society sucks
Old 25 March 2006, 03:49 AM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

OMG !!

Sorry to hear that bud. I know how you feel. I've had every car I have owned keyed or damaged by little b*stards where I live.

Bet the little sods will moan there t*ts off when / if it ever happens to there car once there ***** grow and there old enough to know it's not big or clever.

Hate British Society these days. The word RESPECT means f**k all these days.

Best of luck fella. Chin up.
Old 25 March 2006, 05:34 AM
blueangel
BANNED

set of fookin' jealous b@stards,you should do their motors when you've tracked down the ****z
Old 25 March 2006, 06:45 AM
furrydice79
Scooby Regular

im sorry to hear that mate...

Trending Topics

Old 25 March 2006, 06:51 AM
MaDaSS
Scooby Regular

You know when i was a kid/teenager, i used to look at cars and think, "wow, awesome, **** i would love that!", since when did that actually change to them having to ******* damage them?
I dont get it, i really dont.
Old 25 March 2006, 07:47 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by MaDaSS
You know when i was a kid/teenager, i used to look at cars and think, "wow, awesome, **** i would love that!", since when did that actually change to them having to ******* damage them?
I dont get it, i really dont.
When you were a kid did you help your Dad wash his car ? Maybe even help him wax it up every now and again ? Spend time with your Grandad making stuff and helping him ? I know I did, and without me ever knowing it tought me to respect things, whether they were mine, my Dads, Grandads or anyone elses. Many kids these days are denied a strong male role model, either through an upbringing in a broken home or because their patriarch is a total ****. Kids who come home from school (if indeed they go) to an empty house, are told constantly to get out as their so-called parents can't be arsed to cope with them, and are left to roam as they wish until any hour, getting up to any mischief they choose in the full knowledge that their parents will deny any accusation that their sweet angel could be capable of any wrongdoing. Add to this dereliction of duty a society denied any reasonable deterant. The Police can't be bothered; the courts are a farce, unless you are the victim then they'll hang you, especially if you've attempted your own justice out of frustration; the government aren't interested as there's no profit in punishing children, especially if they're from a deprived area of society as it's much better to criminalise the middle classes who are capable of paying the fines. To crown this model system we have a welfare state that rewards irresponsibleness. Drink yourself to a stupor, drug yourself up to the eyeballs, breed like bacteria and then nip down the social and claim a bigger house, more benefits and anything else on the go having never worked a day in your life, and so never knowing what it means to earn your way in life, and thus never generating any respect for the value of anything.
Old 25 March 2006, 08:02 AM
mickp
Scooby Regular

So sorry for you

Old 25 March 2006, 08:11 AM
[Davey]
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gutted, the glass isnt a problem but the roof is a bit of a kick in the knackers

Are you sure you havent "pissed" anyone off?
Old 25 March 2006, 08:35 AM
burtysbugeye
Scooby Regular

Ive just checked the rest of the car and there seems to be no more damage,i phoned insurance company up and i cannot get it repaired till monday .I cannot understand who has done this as i have not upset anyone or pi**ed anyone off.Al i can say is that i feel really sick and that i will not beable to sleep at night thinking that these a**hole will be back.I would pay a £500 reward to find out who this was just so i could have a friendly chat with them.
Old 25 March 2006, 08:41 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by corradoboy
When you were a kid did you help your Dad wash his car ? Maybe even help him wax it up every now and again ? Spend time with your Grandad making stuff and helping him ? I know I did, and without me ever knowing it tought me to respect things, whether they were mine, my Dads, Grandads or anyone elses. Many kids these days are denied a strong male role model, either through an upbringing in a broken home or because their patriarch is a total ****. Kids who come home from school (if indeed they go) to an empty house, are told constantly to get out as their so-called parents can't be arsed to cope with them, and are left to roam as they wish until any hour, getting up to any mischief they choose in the full knowledge that their parents will deny any accusation that their sweet angel could be capable of any wrongdoing. Add to this dereliction of duty a society denied any reasonable deterant. The Police can't be bothered; the courts are a farce, unless you are the victim then they'll hang you, especially if you've attempted your own justice out of frustration; the government aren't interested as there's no profit in punishing children, especially if they're from a deprived area of society as it's much better to criminalise the middle classes who are capable of paying the fines. To crown this model system we have a welfare state that rewards irresponsibleness. Drink yourself to a stupor, drug yourself up to the eyeballs, breed like bacteria and then nip down the social and claim a bigger house, more benefits and anything else on the go having never worked a day in your life, and so never knowing what it means to earn your way in life, and thus never generating any respect for the value of anything.

And breath
Old 25 March 2006, 08:42 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by burtysbugeye
Ive just checked the rest of the car and there seems to be no more damage,i phoned insurance company up and i cannot get it repaired till monday .I cannot understand who has done this as i have not upset anyone or pi**ed anyone off.Al i can say is that i feel really sick and that i will not beable to sleep at night thinking that these a**hole will be back.I would pay a £500 reward to find out who this was just so i could have a friendly chat with them.
Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Whats your location ??
Old 25 March 2006, 08:46 AM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that mate ...... Must be up north somewhere?
Old 25 March 2006, 08:48 AM
burtysbugeye
Scooby Regular

Yep i live up north
Old 25 March 2006, 08:57 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

This kind of thing wouldnt happen in Scotland, we are too busy chasing haggis round hills.
Old 25 March 2006, 09:25 AM
matchmaker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
This kind of thing wouldnt happen in Scotland, we are too busy chasing haggis round hills.
It would Sitting with SWMBO last night watching the box when we heard noises outside - a bunch of teenage neds (none older than 16 I'd guess) vandalising the bus shelter outside and rolling on the bonnet of a car - not mine or I'd have got the baseball bat out

I dialled 999 and within 10 minutes two cops - ON FOOT!!! - arrived

The neds - being stupid - had remained at the scene of the crime

Their night was ruined

To the OP - really bad, mate. Hope they get the scum responsible.
Old 25 March 2006, 09:29 AM
nathanb
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear bout ur car. I know what you mean about not being able to sleep, when my window on my motor got put through at my new house I was paranoid for months. I wouldnt of thought the little ****s will come back any time soon. That'd be too much risk!!

All the best with sorting that out mate.
Old 25 March 2006, 09:45 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by matchmaker
It would Sitting with SWMBO last night watching the box when we heard noises outside - a bunch of teenage neds (none older than 16 I'd guess) vandalising the bus shelter outside and rolling on the bonnet of a car - not mine or I'd have got the baseball bat out

I dialled 999 and within 10 minutes two cops - ON FOOT!!! - arrived

The neds - being stupid - had remained at the scene of the crime

Their night was ruined

To the OP - really bad, mate. Hope they get the scum responsible.
Ok, i will rephrase that.

I wouldnt happen were i stay , as we are all too busy chasing haggis round the hills
Old 25 March 2006, 09:52 AM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

Angry

Sure does mate (I stay in Glasgow!!!) My brother in laws immaculate Orion 1.6i Ghia was vandalised bug time. Tyres slashed, super glue in locks, nitromores on the panels etc.When my father in law popped his head out the window to see what was happening, he got black paint on his face!!! My wife (was my girlfriend at the time ans stayed with them at that time) still laughs at the image of his face after the incident but on a serious note, my brother and law was gutted - I really felt for him. Long story, but he had been a witness to something and that is why this ended up happening!!!!!!!!! To be fair, it was an insurance job and the car came back good as new, they even powder coated the wheels and it got new Pirellis all round. Guess who bought it after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that car!!!!!!!!

Anyway, let's hope what goes around comes around and the flees of a thousand camels infest the guilty parties *****!!! Sorry to hear of this and hope you get it sorted. Pobably best that you do not ever see the neds as you would end up serving time....... (not suggesting you are a ned.) All the best.
Old 25 March 2006, 09:53 AM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Ok, i will rephrase that.

I wouldnt happen were i stay , as we are all too busy chasing haggis round the hills
And drinking our Irn Bru!!!!
Old 25 March 2006, 10:04 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

gutted for you mate hopefully it will all be sorted and better than ever, plus the scumbags caught
Old 25 March 2006, 10:41 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Wink

Originally Posted by Stephen Pope
And drinking our Irn Bru!!!!
Old 25 March 2006, 11:04 AM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

Location: Salford & SMACS,,,,,,,,, and in the smacs muppets and numpty thread

Originally Posted by Gutmann pug
Sorry to hear that mate ...... Must be up north somewhere?
and whats this supposed to mean

is there no crime in the south
Old 25 March 2006, 12:58 PM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

Question

eH?
Old 25 March 2006, 01:09 PM
ksa74f
Scooby Regular

I'd birch these little ******* in public.
Old 25 March 2006, 01:15 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

It is a shame that in our society some jealous people would rather destroy something rather than work hard, save some money to get the same/similar.

Sorry to hear about your car, i hope the ******* meet with a nasty accident
Old 25 March 2006, 01:22 PM
jasonius
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by blueangel
set of fookin' jealous b@stards,you should do their motors when you've tracked down the ****z
It wouldn't be their motors I'd be damaging it would be their fcukin' kneecaps..!

W@nkers..!
Old 25 March 2006, 01:37 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Well said that man. Well said!

Ns04

Quick Reply: I COULD CRY