Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

A.... big....BIG, thanks to TSL and Craig of New Age Motorsport...........

Search this Thread

Old 22 October 2001, 08:14 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Ain't it good to meet brilliant,enthusiastic passionate business people.
Last Friday I rang Craig to plead for help in locating/supplying me some wheels and slicks for tomorrows Oulton track day, within half an hour he'd sorted the both out for me at an unbelievable price and promised me them for today. Sure enough I travelled down today and there they were sat waiting and the wheels (2nd hand) in far better condition than he'd described, welcomed me into his home with 28 cats and made me a coffee. I also took a box of NF with me to try (most try a bottle, not me ). Cheers Craig, keep in touch, you know what I'm looking for

As for TSL, yet again they performed in their trademark professional manner and after arriving at 2.40pm, Glenn(Glynn ?) set too work on my motor and did all the work plus more that I added without fuss and with the same enthusiasm I've become so used to, great banter with Graham, Paul and Lesley, they set me on my way at 4.40pm bang on schedule
They know how soon they'll be seeing me.......hey Graham

Thanks once again.
Old 22 October 2001, 10:06 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Old 22 October 2001, 11:22 PM
Skippy
Scooby Regular

I'm with you on this one Chris, all top people. Nice chatting with you too, wish I could be a little more helpful at times

Enjoy Oulton tomorrow Let me know how you get on

Skip.

Old 22 October 2001, 11:43 PM
LEE P
Scooby Regular

Talking

Hiya mellow, do TSL do all your servicing on your motor too, just wondered as im thinking of sacking off my main dealer. cheers Lee. enjoy oulton you lucky thing!
Old 23 October 2001, 12:13 AM
ChrisB

Hey Mellow, perhaps you could ask them to prep your kart next time out - might stop the excuses
Old 23 October 2001, 12:35 AM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

hehe, nice one ChrisB

Mellow, that you got your car done, maybe you can keep up with me now??

I tried to get 2moro (tues) off work but my colleague is off too so unfortunately I can't make it

See you at Donno!

bob
Old 23 October 2001, 04:24 AM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Skippy, Hey you know a lot more than you're letting on here, you've been more than helpful in the short time I've known you......thanks.

Lee,I can assure you that TSL are every bit if not better than a main dealer with price and quality along with them being passionate about their business, cars and the customer as a matter of course,yes, they service my car, as well as a few other things

Chris, Lol......cheers mate, I've told you why I wasn't on the podium, nothing to do with my first class driving,inteligence,bravery and good looks...IT WAS THE BLOODY CART

Bob, shame you can't come to Oulton, hey there may even have been a slot for your mean machine......no Bob not the Fiesta Fiests.......you're Barry Sheene motor

[Edited by Mellow Yellow ! - 10/23/2001 4:27:40 AM]
Old 23 October 2001, 11:14 AM
Trouser
Scooby Regular

Cool

Thanks for those words mate!... and many thanks for the continued support.. Both are very much appreciated

See you soon!... let us know how you go on with those slightly sticky pads we dropped in for you

Cheers

Trouser