ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Reward offered....

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2006, 10:30 PM
ZEN Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reward offered....

As you may have read, a customer car was stolen from us today as detailed in this thread: http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=509836

I want to make it clear, that if someone steals a customer car in our posession, they steal from me, and I WILL NOT tolerate it. I offered a reward for information leading to the recovery of the car. I am still offering a reward for information leading to the culprits being subjected to justice.

You may well know the people involved, they most certainly are from the extended Birmingham area. They have a knowledge of Subarus and japanese cars in general, and I believe they planned a visit to Zen, posing as legitimate customers, as it's not the sort of place you just stumble accross. They might go to your local Subaru meet, partake in your local street races, they might like to boast down the pub of how they nearly managed to get away with it, they might even be your 'mate'.

The car in question is my favourite Impreza, and it is our most cherished and unique customer car belonging to one of our most faithful and nicest customers.

There is £1000 cash waiting for the right information, and there is no time limit on this reward. Anonymity can be arrange but delivery of the reward will of course depend on the validity of the information.

Paul
Old 22 April 2006, 10:39 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bloody Hell ... thats not good news - I hope you can extract some justice with this reward.

I always thought it was very difficult to steal these cars unless there were menaces involved - I hope all your staff are ok?

Not much more I can say, I pass my regards to you in your quest for information.

Pete
Old 22 April 2006, 11:03 PM
ZEN Performance
Former Sponsor

staff okay, well stressed earlier, but blood pressure coming down after the good news. Thanks for the post pete.
Old 22 April 2006, 11:18 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Sneak-in theft like this is extremely common Paul; Im glad that the car has been recovered.

Simon
Old 22 April 2006, 11:31 PM
360ste
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Glad you got the vehicle back. Hope it is not F'ed up. Been at AWD Motorsport today can't imagine how I or anyone else there would have felt if similar had happened. I hope someone gives you the nod as to who did the job then you can ?????????????????????????????!
Old 23 April 2006, 10:56 AM
struv
Scooby Regular

feel for you m8 i own a bodyshop and in my first year trading had a customers car took from outside the workshop in the middle of the day with lots of people about (no fukka saw anything)the police ramed it off the road the next day just outside newcastle cost me about £2k to put it rite (out of my pocket would have become uninsurable other wise) hope you catch the feckin scum and take em for a long ride in the middle of the nite
Old 23 April 2006, 01:36 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

probably stolen to order and either in parts or sold out of uk,you should be covered by your own insurance but still a pain in the ar*e as you will emotionally never be able to replace the car
martin
Old 23 April 2006, 01:38 PM
rossi_classicwrx
Scooby Regular

Hope you find out who did it and make sure they get whats coming to them.. I hate thieving *******.. I think if the identitys of the culprits are found they should be posted up on here so that everyone knows who they are!
Old 23 April 2006, 03:53 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

I'd pay a extra £1000 reward to have there hands cut off.
Old 23 April 2006, 04:09 PM
Wonder Wagon
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 23 April 2006, 04:32 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

no cctv footage or finger prints been caught yet then ? suppose police wont let u know too soon, just another scoob to them.

i suppose u`d,or the other guy on shift when it happened, would recognise them ?
Old 23 April 2006, 05:07 PM
TURBO187
Scooby Regular

I saw this car yesterday evening on the M1. Just befor the junction for Northampton Noth-bound.
The car was pulled over on the hard shoulder by a Range Rover Police 4x4.

Hope everythings ok with the car.