ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Proud to be the owner!

Search this Thread

Old 18 May 2006, 02:53 PM
SineSTI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proud to be the owner!

I'm from Croatia, small country, one of the six from ex Yugoslavia and literary spoken Subaru Impreza is here just like you hit a jack pot in your life. Car of my and many others dream. Everybody looks you, admire your car etc. 99% of this forum owners of this fantastic and work of god cars (my opinion) are from countries with standards we can only dream about. So my question is: why so many people ask some questions about fuel consumption, cheap tyres, oils and other stuff when they own such a car like Subaru Impreza. I hope you understand what I want to say. My moto is: live and drive just like this is your last day on earth and enjoy every moment in your life and in you car. Or... buy yourself Golf diesel and die unhappy and sad. That's it and sorry for my english. And another one, I just love this car!
Old 18 May 2006, 03:57 PM
CRX-Ownage
Scooby Regular

Because some people can only half live thier dream some months

Paying your bills is a must, whereas buying cheep tyres to get you by will have to do sometimes. If only mega rich people owned scoobys you'd here them moaning about what colour to have next
Old 18 May 2006, 04:09 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Glad you're happy, and glad to hear someone actually raving about their Impreza for a change.

Unfortunetly some people are not happy with what they've got and should really appreciate it more. Rant over. But we should!!! I know i do.
Old 18 May 2006, 04:19 PM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Smile

A Impreza down the Dalmatian coastline . . Thats pretty cool! Cruising around Split, and getting admiring glances . . .I fully agree with you . .Life is for living, Scoobs are for hammering . .I am Russian and in a way see your point . .People may not appreciate what they have. . .The richer they become, the more bad tempered they get! . .I love my car, and would not complain about it . .At least in public . . .!

Enjoy!