Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2006, 08:08 AM
scoobysmiff
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed please

Hi Gents,

Might be a bit of a strange one this but i will try anyway,

I'm a soldier serving in Germany and a very good mate of mine has decided (after driving my scoob) he wants to buy an Impreza.
He knows nothing about cars at all and so has asked for my help in finding him a good un! he does have a limited budget and i do think that i've found what looks like a very good car, however, it's in the Uk and we are not.

This is where the help bit comes to light, is there anyone who would be prepared to go look at this car and give a totaly unbiased opinion as to whether its worth getting or not, we cant just pop over for a look and see for ourselves so i'm asking if there is someone who wouldn't mind looking for us. I understand there is still some element of risk involved with this but i don't see i have any other option other than buying blind

The car is a V4 Sti, it's at an independant dealer near Heathrow and from what i have seen on the website and heard from the seller about it, it does seem rather good with many positive points to it, but i would just rather someone who has a good understanding of what they are looking at see's it before i advise him to commit to buy. I have spoken to the seller and he is happy for me to get it inspected by an independant expert,

so over to you gents, any takers on looking at this car for me to hopefully get another scoob owner out on the roads (albeit, out here in Germany for the time being)

Last edited by scoobysmiff; 04 June 2006 at 08:10 AM.
Old 04 June 2006, 09:31 AM
Mass.
Scooby Regular

YHPM
Old 04 June 2006, 09:59 AM
scoobysmiff
Scooby Regular

PM replied to mate