Warranty Question please

Search this Thread

Old 23 August 2006, 05:33 PM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warranty Question please

Can anyone help me with a question.

Not having a great deal of luck at the mo. Had to call Subaru assistance out on Monday evening to look at my motor. My engine has been lumpy for a while now to which I put it down to heat soak and at a meet I noticed a rattling noise from the engine bay........

It seems the coils are on the way out from the diagnostics the engineer ran. The car has a slight miss-fire too. but I am not sure what the cause of the rattling is? My car is idling odd and it didn't want to go just now leaving work.

I've booked the car in with my local Subaru dealer for tuesday next week.
What I want to know is will the coil packs ,plugs be covered under Subaru Warranty?

My warranty is due for renewal on the 02/09/2006 as I am happy to pay for another year but is it worth it (£864)? I have some other questions for Subaru Warranty Services too regarding my spoiler. I know it may not be covered under warranty as it is classed as bodywork but my spoiler has kind of blistered and sunk since the summer and looks horrible. I do not think it is a genuine subaru spoiler. Where do I stand on this? Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Sorry for droaning on.

Steve