ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

My First Post

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2006, 01:31 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post My First Post

As I am new here I thought I would say hello to everyone, I am not a stranger to car forums and used to be quite active on Briskoda when I had my Octavia Vrs, however times change & now I have after driving the summer with a 307cc decided to try the Scooby, which I am pleased to say I take ownership of my new car on the 16th Sept, to say I can't wait would be an understatement.

Hopefully I will try to participate in the general chat in the various sections when ever I can, although I may not have much to add to most as it has been a long time since I actually did any work on any vehicles and I have never modded a car personally {not to say I never would though }

I do however have my first thing planned with the car and thats to goto Motorguard to get a Blackjax fitted which hopefully along with the tracker & the disklok will help deter all but the most determine of theives {we can only hope}, useful information which I have found on the site, so thanks to the contributors who have posted about things like the Blackjax & Disklok items in the past, without them I would have not probably thought one one so useful, maybe a little nieve, I don't know.

Anyway for now I shall leave it at that, and like I say I hope to participate in some of the furture discussions on the forum.

Regards

Paul.
Old 09 September 2006, 01:37 PM
kitch
Scooby Regular

Wellcome aboard

I`m in the same boat as you at the moment... not got much, if any advice all things impreza

Which impreza have you gone for?
Old 09 September 2006, 01:48 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Think the 16th is bad, I can't get mine 'til the 23rd!
Old 09 September 2006, 01:53 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Kitch, gone for the WRX on a 56 plate.

Scoobynutta555, that date will soon come around, if you are anything like me I just want it now!! ;-)
Old 09 September 2006, 02:05 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

I bought it 2 weeks ago, just having a new engine fitted. I knew how long it was going to take before I bought it. Should be nearly a month from buying it to driving it.