ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Cruel Fate.. I think

Search this Thread

Old 24 February 2007, 08:41 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruel Fate.. I think

Almost wanted to cry today but ended up laughing at my fate..

Being very picky about my scooby I have been waiting ages for the right one (pristine 05 jap or euro/uk model). My luck changed this week and I sourced two excellent examples, both below 5,000 miles and 2005 blob eyes, both euro imports, one black other other blue.

In the end I decided I wanted to the blue one so I called up the dealer and got all the info plus pics I needed, after much wrangling the dealer agreed to keep the car for me for several weeks while I arranged finances and I advised I would call him on Friday to put a deposit down to secure the car.

But fate played a cruel game, I got stuck in a bloody meeting at work and completely forgot about calling the dealer until Saturday morning - as fate would have it I called up and the car was sold that very morning

So I decide to call up the other guy with the black scooby thinking at least I had a fallback option.. the bloody car was sold hours apart from the first one.. I ended up laughing in the end at the whole fiasco but knew it was mostly my fault.

Had such a hectic week at work, I completely forgot my priorities i.e. Scoobies come first!

Oh well the hunt goes on
Old 24 February 2007, 08:52 PM
jayltee1
Scooby Regular

always another one around the corner mate! Keep em peeled.
Old 24 February 2007, 09:56 PM
Smifster
Scooby Regular

It was never meant to be mate. I have a mate selling his 54 plate STi if you interested?!! He has the RB320 on order.