ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Lost or maybe stolen bank cards

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2007, 12:58 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost or maybe stolen bank cards

I went out last night to the pub with my mate Chris, after a few hours someone rings him and invites him to a house party, i tag along and dont know a lot of the people some i do know. Anyway we get drunk, i wake up this morning at home cant remember getting home, and ive just noticed my wallet is missing, £140 down and 3 bank cards were in it, ive just rang Chris who is still at the house and surprise surpise no ones seen it, well i know i had it there, so i think either some **** has stolen it and made a quick £140 and is keeping his mouth shut, or i lost it on the way home, i cant see this happened but its a possibilty, so ive rang my banks cancelled the cards and its going to take 7-10 days to get new ones sent out, im more pissed off about this than the money i lost, yes i know i can go into the bank and get money out, well i cant till Monday but i was supposed to be going out tonight all arranged etc, so thats now messed up.

If i find out it was stolen and who did it the idiot best give me back every penny or well i wont put on here what i want to do to the thief. Scum makes me sick.
Old 02 June 2007, 01:06 PM
ImNotAudiLover
BANNED

or maybe if you didnt get so pissed in the first place you would be able to remember what happened.

Most likely you lost it.
Old 02 June 2007, 01:12 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ImNotAudiLover
or maybe if you didnt get so pissed in the first place you would be able to remember what happened.

Most likely you lost it.
Yeah i agree, but im 99% sure someone stole it i can rember putting it down on the table next to were i was sitting and thats the last i saw of it.
Old 02 June 2007, 01:21 PM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

In the world we live today, getting pissed beyond recognition, at a party where you know very little people is just asking for trouble.

Damn I sound like an old woman.

I've seen so much bs happen it's just best to drink as much as you can before your in that zone of "how the hell did I get in this morning"?

Best of luck finding your cash.
Borrow some money off family/friend to get you out tonite.
Old 02 June 2007, 01:25 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jap Import
In the world we live today, getting pissed beyond recognition, at a party where you know very little people is just asking for trouble.

Damn I sound like an old woman.

I've seen so much bs happen it's just best to drink as much as you can before your in that zone of "how the hell did I get in this morning"?

Best of luck finding your cash.
Borrow some money off family/friend to get you out tonite.
Just borrowed some from me mam, didnt really want to tell her i lost my wallet tho, just gives her a reason to say i told you so lol. To top it off, ive just found my mobile is missing aswell, its a contract, so i best get on the phone to vodafone and cancel that, luck yi have insurance so itll get repalced, some people just make me sick, stealing thats one thing i can say ive never done steal from someone.
Old 02 June 2007, 01:26 PM
BLACK V5
Scooby Regular

Wink

Lost my wallet last week. With 2 cards. Reported it on tuesday. One new card arrived the next day and the second one on the friday. Banks and credit companies love you to spend your money. No way will they take 7 to 10 days.
Old 02 June 2007, 01:29 PM
Odds on
Scooby Regular

So you took your wallet out to get to your cocaine and some other low life junkie has pinched it.

Sorry, no sympathy from me
Old 02 June 2007, 01:29 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BLACK V5
Lost my wallet last week. With 2 cards. Reported it on tuesday. One new card arrived the next day and the second one on the friday. Banks and credit companies love you to spend your money. No way will they take 7 to 10 days.
Hope so ^^
Old 02 June 2007, 01:33 PM
dantastic
Scooby Regular

wallet and phone? you sure you wasn't mugged, but was so wasted you didn't notice.
Old 02 June 2007, 01:38 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Odds on
So you took your wallet out to get to your cocaine and some other low life junkie has pinched it.

Sorry, no sympathy from me
Debbie Harry - rush rush
Old 02 June 2007, 01:39 PM
Jonno_johnson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dantastic
wallet and phone? you sure you wasn't mugged, but was so wasted you didn't notice.
I dont think i was mugged no marks on me, more than likley i had them both on the table went home, and someone stole them making a quick £140 and a nokia but it was not that good anyway i can live with the phone gone lol, hopefully vodafone will send me a new one ^^

Last edited by Jonno_johnson; 02 June 2007 at 01:43 PM.
Old 02 June 2007, 03:36 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

Happened to me many moons ago. No memory of evening, woke up in hallway of a block of flats that I'd never been to before (!), wallet gone. My wallet had been handed in though at one of the places where I'd been the night before

TX.

PS

I never carry cash now. Wallet is always empty or has max of £20 in it.