I'm Really Pleased Again

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2007, 12:30 AM
Northern Nick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm Really Pleased Again

I'd just like to say once again,

I'm really pleased with what I've had done recently.

Big thanks to Scoobyworld for supplying a good quality STi9 rear spoiler for my bug eyed beast. Fit is great, quality is great. Only complaint is you only get 2 hole locators (easy dirty boys & girls) so you have to put the spoiler on and off several times to get all the holes drilled. Not a nice job drilling all them holes.

A big thanks to HT Autos for supplying a rather jubious looking front splitter for the bug eyed beast. Wasn't to sure about this one when it came but my mate said, it'll look great, just get it painted, so I did. Do you know what, he was right, it looks great. Needed extra holes and all fixings, but at the price, cant complain.

And Performance Creations for making some beautifull rally flaps, loved them as soon as I saw them, fit great, look great and stop my repainted side skirts from getting chipped. Thanks.

Last but by no means least, the biggest thanks to Tony & Richard at the best body shop in Penrith, Morrisons Body Shop. They did and excellent job, making everything look like factory finish and a perfect colour match Anything that needs painted, gets painted there for that reason, it'll come back right.

So, I'll have to get some pici's posted up of the bug eye'd beast, it'll look pretty standard to you guys but I think it looks great

Last edited by Northern Nick; 26 June 2007 at 12:32 AM.