ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

why do people do it

Search this Thread

Old 15 August 2007, 02:09 PM
andyseston
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why do people do it

i was round my other halfs on monday night and i went into the kitchen and saw someone putting my windows though, i went out and in the end he attacked my and my partner and her 13 year old son.

i think it is all down to drink and drugs, the car is now of the road till i car get the windows done (next day or two) but i have to pay.

why do people do it?
Old 15 August 2007, 02:11 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

because society is in meltdown.
Old 15 August 2007, 03:29 PM
scousefly
Scooby Regular

Default Firtly

Your lucky cause the last person I know who intervened with this sorta tosser died after being set upon by him an a load of 'mates'. Secondly they will probably all do no sentence an so a pointless waste of life. So next time make sure there are no witnesses cut him up and dump the body in the river cause its what the useless little tosser deserves

I absolutely hate people like this an if I caught one doing it I would go to jail for what I then did to him as payback with a clear conscience
Old 15 August 2007, 04:14 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

unemployment!!!
Old 15 August 2007, 04:17 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by d5hof
unemployment!!!
Good employment? = Bullet in the head, worm food, bothers no-one!

Cut the sucker next time you see him!
Old 15 August 2007, 04:18 PM
bootsy
Scooby Regular

Location: Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless. Like water.

Originally Posted by andyseston
i was round my other halfs on monday night and i went into the kitchen and saw someone putting my windows though, i went out and in the end he attacked my and my partner and her 13 year old son.

i think it is all down to drink and drugs, the car is now of the road till i car get the windows done (next day or two) but i have to pay.

why do people do it?
gutted for you matei don't suppose your coming to the meet at the end of the month now
Old 15 August 2007, 04:23 PM
Bodgit
Scooby Regular

I dont think it's unemployment. There are jobs out there it's just most feel they are beneath them and want to leave school and earn big money immediately.

These people do it because of a lack of basic social skills, they have no respect for their fellow man and assume the whole world owes them a living. Probably brought on by the fact that their mothers have managed to get a roof over their head by laying on their backs for all and sundry to use. Thus churning out so many children it's like a production line.

These vandals are just the spawn of wizard sleeved women who manage to make it down the doll office in between visits from whichever men feel desperate enough to throw a load up them.

Smashing windows probably gets rid of the pent up anger they feel knowing that most males that drink down the nags head have seen their mother naked and the fact any one of them could be their father.
Old 15 August 2007, 05:05 PM
mattvortex
Scooby Regular

There are major problems in our society today. There are so many of these scumbags about now-years ago there would be just a few in say an average size town but, now they seem to be everywhere. They have absolutely no repect for anyone or anything.
Its a sad case of affairs and i only hope that one day , standards of decency and respect return. Sadly, i think i'll be waiting a long time.
Old 15 August 2007, 05:12 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Horrible thing to happen.

And I know this sounds all very revolution - but unless we all take a stand togther nothing will happen.

If one person stands up to these people and takes a metal bar to the criminal - he will end up in jail. If everyone took up a metal bar, the police and government could not just lob everyone in jail. Something would be done.
Old 15 August 2007, 05:36 PM
donnas roo
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear of anyone's things being ruined by the youths of today.
Discipline is needed. Kids have no respect for anything or anyone.
It is the decent ones i feel sorry for, what chance does their kids have.
Old 15 August 2007, 05:45 PM
mattvortex
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by donnas roo
Sorry to hear of anyone's things being ruined by the youths of today.
Agreed-its a sad time to bring decent kids into the world when so many of there contempories are complete scumbags. Must be horrible at school now for kids that are decent and want to learn-imagine they must get more than there fair share of bullying-and with more violence and evilness than ever before
Old 15 August 2007, 06:45 PM
Bodgit
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mattvortex
Agreed-its a sad time to bring decent kids into the world when so many of there contempories are complete scumbags. Must be horrible at school now for kids that are decent and want to learn-imagine they must get more than there fair share of bullying-and with more violence and evilness than ever before
you have hit the nail on the head with this one. A decent parent can try their best but a soon as a child goes to school all the good work can be undone. That is one of the saddest things, i'm not a parent and I dont think I would want to be. Must be heartbreaking to see your good child turn bad because of peer pressure.
Old 15 August 2007, 09:58 PM
bluenose2007
Scooby Regular

he probably vandalised your car because he reckons you are some rich ****** that was born into money and can splurge out on things like sports cars. He probably wouldn't consider that you may have worked hard to get a decent career and earned it. It wouldn't really matter either as he would think you have another million pound in the bank to buy a new window.

He would think he is hard done by that he doesn't have jack **** money to buy anything nice, or even a tea bag. He wouldn't consider the fact that he is retarded and lazy for his lack of money. He would blame 'society' for his problems and not the fact he was a lazy bum.

I wouldn't bother confronting jackasses like that mate, they will generally be tooled up and their life is worth much less than your own... and definitely worth more than a window!
Old 15 August 2007, 10:06 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Angry

I just had a close encounter with a couple (woman and man) of tossers as I was coming out of junction.

They were super aggressive and prolly were so because of the Scooby......

They were some serious scumbags.................
Old 16 August 2007, 09:58 AM
andyseston
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bootsy
gutted for you matei don't suppose your coming to the meet at the end of the month now
i hope to be there but we will see as car needs some work now
Old 16 August 2007, 10:04 AM
andyseston
Scooby Regular

well i did have a fight with the guy after he hit my partner and then the police turned up and took him away. found out he is on a tag so he gone back inside now thank god.
Old 16 August 2007, 10:27 AM
bogie
Scooby Regular

Bring back national service!
Old 16 August 2007, 10:52 AM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Agreed
Wasn't like this back in my day
Old 16 August 2007, 11:26 AM
terzo282
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bogie
i agree with the above comment . i did 10 years in the army and did me no harm and only left due to a back injury . you see youngens joining the army now and they have no idea of respect and i believe it is due to how they are raised. i dont blame the fact the were raised in single parent families on council estates because i was . i work 7 days a week to earn a decent living and try to be respectfull to people i meet. if i was rude as a kid i would have got a clip off my mother

what i do believe is that a lot of this human rights bullsh@t has played right into peoples hands as they know they can get away with causing trouble and a nuisance and whats the worst they get community service. respect and discipline should be taught by the childs parents sadly nowadays it isnt in a lot of cases.

i had a car a little while ago nothing special a vectra i used for work a youngen on the estate were i live booted the wing in ,found out who it was and he was only 16 informed the police . they made inquiries ,had witness statements police just let it slide

my rant over
Old 16 August 2007, 12:07 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bodgit
I dont think it's unemployment. There are jobs out there it's just most feel they are beneath them and want to leave school and earn big money immediately.

These people do it because of a lack of basic social skills, they have no respect for their fellow man and assume the whole world owes them a living. Probably brought on by the fact that their mothers have managed to get a roof over their head by laying on their backs for all and sundry to use. Thus churning out so many children it's like a production line.

These vandals are just the spawn of wizard sleeved women who manage to make it down the doll office in between visits from whichever men feel desperate enough to throw a load up them.

Smashing windows probably gets rid of the pent up anger they feel knowing that most males that drink down the nags head have seen their mother naked and the fact any one of them could be their father.
That is a beautiful answer.
Concise, well constructed with just the right amount of cynicism. IMO.
Old 16 August 2007, 12:14 PM
GREGGYG
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dan W
because society is in meltdown.
Absolutely agree
Old 16 August 2007, 12:31 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Brun
Agreed
Wasn't like this back in my day
People have been saying that for 30 years.
Car crime is not a new thing. It's a kick in the knackers when it happens to you, but until they're bring back the london dungeons and capital punishment, car crime will continue to thrive.
Old 16 August 2007, 12:48 PM
jiffthejiffmanjaffa
Scooby Regular

Alot of it is to do with the parents. Not enough support, and to be frank some just don't care.
Old 16 August 2007, 12:51 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jiffthejiffmanjaffa
Alot of it is to do with the parents. Not enough support, and to be frank some just don't care.
Yes, but 50 years ago, if the parents did indeed f&ck up, the police were able to give the person in question a ruddy good hiding. Now, neither can without fear of prosecution.
Old 16 August 2007, 02:09 PM
andyseston
Scooby Regular

bring back the death penalty
Old 16 August 2007, 02:26 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andyseston
bring back the death penalty

See post 23!
Old 16 August 2007, 05:10 PM
Alan MaC
Scooby Regular

Absolutely "**** On" I like it

Regards

Alan MaC
Old 16 August 2007, 05:36 PM
richie001
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by d5hof
unemployment!!!
What the hell it have to do with unemployment i was unemployed for 3 months and i never though of doing anything like that.Its a lack of repect for people property and jealousy.

Last edited by richie001; 16 August 2007 at 08:56 PM.
Old 16 August 2007, 06:58 PM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bogie
No thanks. We're a professional Armed Forces who happen to currently be at war. Not that most people in the UK would notice.

We haven't got time to sort out the sections of the civilian population who lack any concept of responsibility for their own actions or have any clue what being a socially minded individual is.

They're civilians. Your Problem, not ours. We are not a dumping ground for wastes of oxygen that you cannot deal with.

*ahem*

(Standing firmly with my belief that conscription is the dumbest idea ever)
Old 16 August 2007, 07:28 PM
Edmondo
Scooby Regular

Spot on...................are you standing as my local MP? - Cos you got my vote

Quick Reply: why do people do it