ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

where to respray???

Search this Thread

Old 24 January 2008 | 03:35 PM
rob_1980
Scooby Regular

Unhappy where to respray???

Hi guys, after a little advice if you would please

After a nice man ruined the back of my 2001 scooby with his lorry and drove off leaving no details (probably just as well i didnt catch him, wouldnt get internet in jail) back in november, i contacted my insurance company who told me where to take my car to be repaired etc...

took it in 10/12/2007..

went to collect it 03/01/2008 had new rear bumper, some light panel repairs, and i paid extra to have the whole car painted..

paint finish was terrible (loads of arange peel everywhere, scratches, pimples list goes on), long story short, took it back twice now, they still have my car seven weeks later!, i have now complained to the insurance company who contacted them, and they agreed that i had been fair polite and very patient..

my question is i live in northampton, if it goes this way.. where can i take my car to get fully respayed if needed or whatever work has to be done for a finish i should expect, obviously i wont be paying myself, they will, i dont want to take the biscuit, just want my car to look how it should, mirror look, not rippled pond water..

thanks in advance

Rob