ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Jealouse w*****s

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2008, 11:57 PM
D.O.M
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jealouse w*****s

Just got back from the o2 in Greenwich, and some w***er decided to help himself to one of the front wiper blades to my mates Evo 8... and if that wasn't enough, they left a note saying "yuh car is s**t!" on the other wiper blade!! Can't say he's pleased to say the least...

Couple of months back, I parked my WRX to go to the Cinema at the o2 and some **** decided to stick chewing gum over all the door handles!!
Can't anyone drive a nice car without jealous idiots ruining them????!
Think next time I go to Dome im gonna be driving the old civic!!

Anyone ever had experienced similar acts of jealousy before?
Also, any car parks which you avoid??!
Old 17 February 2008, 12:00 AM
mellinator
Scooby Regular

mate i know how you feel.
Some **** decided to steal my evo a year ago.
Then this year some **** put a scratch down the side of the car from petrol cap to front light.
As you can gues my insurance premium is thru the roof and no fault of my own!!
w*nkers
Old 17 February 2008, 02:16 AM
Mew
Scooby Regular

some c unt stole my fecking bmw 740i (2000) and i really liked that car, i see the subaru as abit of a toy really, something to play with... my bm 740i was solid and refined
Old 17 February 2008, 10:40 AM
krisclarkuk
Scooby Regular

I once had someone write F**K on my boot in permenant marker... but they spelt it wrong the first time so scribbled it out and re-wrote it

Needless to say i pissed myself laughing and took it off with 3 seconds worth of t-cut.
Old 17 February 2008, 10:56 AM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

Stopped off for a bite to eat on the way back from Autosport Intl last month, came out to find that some wonderful individuals had thrown milkshake and had spat all over the drivers side of the car. I'd clocked the chavvy, gobby little townie f**ks that I'm sure did it when I walked into the services.

Perhaps the worst thing is that I was grateful that they didn't do worse. Welcome to Nu-Labour Britain.
Old 17 February 2008, 11:01 AM
Myles
Scooby Regular

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH. What is wrong with the scum on the streets these days? Its hard enough to run an Impreza without those pr1cks putting a paintjob a year onto the costs. I went away for 3 months and had to leave my car in work so that no-one would try to wreck/nick/torch it outside my house. My advice is get a f@cking job and buy your own car you pikey ba$t@rd$.
Old 17 February 2008, 11:06 AM
Mark1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by krisclarkuk
I once had someone write F**K on my boot in permenant marker... but they spelt it wrong the first time so scribbled it out and re-wrote it

Needless to say i pissed myself laughing and took it off with 3 seconds worth of t-cut.
I really should take that permenant marker back to WH Smiths if it's not permenant.
Old 17 February 2008, 11:20 AM
krisclarkuk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mark1983
I really should take that permenant marker back to WH Smiths if it's not permenant.
Touche
Old 17 February 2008, 12:29 PM
bigarf
Scooby Regular

went to donny show at donnington park last year must have bin thousands of cars parked up there but sum ******s took a shine to mine cos when i got back to my car they had ripped both wipers off which also broke the wiper motor then they had pulled the black panel off which is behind the wipers and smashed that to bits.to say i wanted to murder someone was an understatement just glad it dint rain on me way home.
Old 17 February 2008, 12:35 PM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigarf
went to donny show at donnington park last year must have bin thousands of cars parked up there but sum ******s took a shine to mine cos when i got back to my car they had ripped both wipers off which also broke the wiper motor then they had pulled the black panel off which is behind the wipers and smashed that to bits.to say i wanted to murder someone was an understatement just glad it dint rain on me way home.
I read the first line of that and was expecting "found it with no wheels, lights, indicators, spoiler,......................................."

Moral of the Donny story - DON'T GO TO DONNY!

We were talking about going to donny and I point-blankly said that if my car isn't on a club stand I'm not going. If the organisers can't be arsed to put on adequate car park security, then I can't be arsed going.
Old 17 February 2008, 12:41 PM
bigarf
Scooby Regular

as i remember there where about 2 policemen patroling the whole car park i went through on the sunday but he told me that a scooby had been nicked on the saturday .with the money they make on the entrance fees ude think they would put a little bit into better security.
Old 17 February 2008, 12:45 PM
wrx9181
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

dont no if this is true but i was told a few cossies were stolen from a club stand inside the donni show so not even safe their
Old 17 February 2008, 12:48 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigarf
as i remember there where about 2 policemen patroling the whole car park i went through on the sunday but he told me that a scooby had been nicked on the saturday .with the money they make on the entrance fees ude think they would put a little bit into better security.
yeah tell me about it. i went last year with a chavvy club from scunny so i didnt have to leave the car in the carpark. at least it being on show meant less chance of it being defaced.

the guy your on about was a member of a local club. had most his scoob stripped down, as my spare wheel went some way to getting him home.

you think someone would see something, most the car shell was missing
Old 17 February 2008, 01:05 PM
bigarf
Scooby Regular

what pisses me off the most is ive bought an old fiesta to run about in through the week i can leave it anywhere and sometimes dont even bother locking it up but nobody has ever touched it but as soon as i get the scooby out some f**cker wants to scratch it,nick me valve caps,smash it up or what ever they can to cost me a bit more of my hard earn,t what is wrong with people i love to look at a nice car but wouldnt dream of doing anything to it.
Old 17 February 2008, 01:11 PM
moff1888
Scooby Regular

Ive had both wing mirrors snapped, not snapped off or smashed but broken enough to simply hang down. Shortly after some wee ****** keyed my newly fitted wing mirrors and just to top it off gave my doors a bit of a boot. I would pay to let them do it again just so i could catch them. Of course i would turn them over to the police for some honest law abiding justice such as 50p a week compo for 12 years!!!
Old 17 February 2008, 01:14 PM
moff1888
Scooby Regular

Oh as an after thought, every time i have seen a nice motor that is clearly someones pride and joy i am more than happy to think, often out loud, that it is a nice motor - this is after i think to myself "Bar steward has a nice car"
Old 17 February 2008, 04:44 PM
Pakolainen
Scooby Regular

nothing too major for me, but in 6 weeks i had 3 sets of valve caps nicked.
seems here in finland the car gets more respect from everyone. touching wood
Old 17 February 2008, 07:29 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

some **** threw kfc all over my car when i was in the shell garage the other day . saw him do it as his chavvy girlfriend drove off in their **** corsa , bbq sauce and bones everywhere. but......... i know where the car/owner lives so punishment will be delt in the form of a very burning vauxhall corsa

are these people stupid or something , they live in the same area and think ill never find them .

dont **** with me and definately dont **** with my car ,chavvy *****

tomorrow night will be fun, FIRE DA DA DA I WANT U TO BURN
Old 17 February 2008, 07:46 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by M444GY
some **** threw kfc all over my car when i was in the shell garage the other day . saw him do it as his chavvy girlfriend drove off in their **** corsa , bbq sauce and bones everywhere. but......... i know where the car/owner lives so punishment will be delt in the form of a very burning vauxhall corsa

are these people stupid or something , they live in the same area and think ill never find them .

knife and tyres do a better job...

nails/dog poo under door handles too is a classic...

selected veg up a tailpipe also works...
Old 17 February 2008, 07:52 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

i dont have a dog . i spose i could go to the park and ask the dog owners for some doodie . might get a few strange looks though
Old 17 February 2008, 07:55 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

i dont have a dog . i spose i could go to the park and ask the dog owners for some doodie . might get a few strange looks though
who said anything about animal poop
Old 17 February 2008, 07:58 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

I suggest a good punch in the chops may be a better idea, unless you want to join the ranks of the people described above.
Old 17 February 2008, 07:59 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

good point . i might save up some mr whippy this week it will be like chocolate body paint but for a car LOL
Old 17 February 2008, 08:02 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

good point . i might save up some mr whippy this week it will be like chocolate body paint but for a car LOL
ive just started on a load of mutli-vitamins/glucosomine sulphate etc from holland and barratts, your more than welcome to the results in a food bag
Old 17 February 2008, 08:04 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

ya want them pipes you put under the sills, which shoots out flames if anyone tampers with the car!
Old 17 February 2008, 08:04 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

One of my mates was at the fast and modified show at ingleston a few years ago, and he said on his way back to his car in the car park there was a brand new scoob Sti totally covered in scratches everywhere(he had passed the car on his way in and it was spotless).

Anyone on here? I thought that was terrible...dont know why people do it

Alan
Old 17 February 2008, 08:06 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stringostar
ya want them pipes you put under the sills, which shoots out flames if anyone tampers with the car!
you seen it too!! that sh*t they do in south africa too havent you
Old 17 February 2008, 08:21 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
ive just started on a load of mutli-vitamins/glucosomine sulphate etc from holland and barratts, your more than welcome to the results in a food bag
cool my addresss is 35 del...........