Stolen White Impreza RA - Brighton

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2008, 02:32 AM
MRBUNGLE
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen White Impreza RA - Brighton

Hi to you all,

I am new to this forum but just asking for a little help from one scooby driver to another, My 1994 Impreza RA was stolen from Brighton right outside my house on Monday Night 19/05/08, its very distinctive and if anyone see's it just give me a shout

Colour - white Reg - L607 WYJ Impreza RA, the word "ADVAN" in black letters on the boot and very distinctive White OZ Racing Alloys with OZ Racing written in red, It has a rear spoiler similar to a version 5 and a silver and red jagged stripe down the drivers side bonnet. Single exit 6" fujitsubo exhaust. It is an import and has a rectangluar rear number plate. The font of the car has had half a face lift with Crystal lights and later grille, the front number plate is a stick on type. There are also three stickers on the rear quarters, STI, BP and SAFETY 21.

All they bothered to leave me was the front passenger side door handle. I have had a good look around the local area but being so close to the A27 / M23 it could have gone anywhere, I just hope that if it is recovered they haven't burnt it out.

Thanks in adavnce

Justin
Old 22 May 2008, 07:37 AM
danrhodes55
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MRBUNGLE
Hi to you all,

I am new to this forum but just asking for a little help from one scooby driver to another, My 1994 Impreza RA was stolen from Brighton right outside my house on Monday Night 19/05/08, its very distinctive and if anyone see's it just give me a shout

Colour - white Reg - L607 WYJ Impreza RA, the word "ADVAN" in black letters on the boot and very distinctive White OZ Racing Alloys with OZ Racing written in red, It has a rear spoiler similar to a version 5 and a silver and red jagged stripe down the drivers side bonnet. Single exit 6" fujitsubo exhaust. It is an import and has a rectangluar rear number plate. The font of the car has had half a face lift with Crystal lights and later grille, the front number plate is a stick on type. There are also three stickers on the rear quarters, STI, BP and SAFETY 21.

All they bothered to leave me was the front passenger side door handle. I have had a good look around the local area but being so close to the A27 / M23 it could have gone anywhere, I just hope that if it is recovered they haven't burnt it out.

Thanks in adavnce

Justin
Hi Justin, feel gutted for you. Out of interest, my White hawkeye STi was stolen from Bucks in the early hours of Saturday morning. Is there any way these could be linked? Did you see anyone?

Will send you a PM with my number

Dan
Old 22 May 2008, 07:53 AM
naughtyhunnybunny
Scooby Regular

Make's me go all cold when I read these, goose bumps the lot.. I'm so sorry for the pair of you, it's just not on that these scum bags get just wander up and steal your pride n joy.. Worst part is even if you knew who took I doubt they get anything other than something stupid like a suspended sentence ? Its just not good enough, makes you wanna set up some kind of device that you can enable that gives off an electric shock that the fences give when you touch them, that may just surprise them, but then we'd get done ourselves no doubt...