ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Blu Scoob...empty your mailbox....lol

Search this Thread

Old 16 January 2009, 11:32 AM
allsop83
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blu Scoob...empty your mailbox....lol

Tried to PM you nut your box is full.....and I can't be @rsed typing this again once it's emptied....
.................................................. ..............................................

I've been looking through the "22B for sale" threads on PH/SNET/22B etc. for a mate who has finally got the finger out and is now wanting to sell his Civic Type R for a 22B and noticed you seem to offer yours for sale a lot

Are you intending on selling either of them? And if so what price?

He would definately be interested if you are, he missed out on the 22B that came up last month or two with 40miles on it and almost cried.....

Only decided to go for it at the last minute and it sold before he could make the offer, moron....

Cheers
Old 16 January 2009, 12:38 PM
Turbo2
Scooby Regular

Was that the 65km one advertised a few weeks ago by a dealer/importer in West Scotland? I contacted him at the time and he said he'd check if it was still available for sale in Japan. It took him a couple of days to get back to me and said that it had actually been sold. I got the impression that the actual sale had nothing to do with them, so maybe it stayed in Japan or another importer took it. Anyone on here know any more?
Old 16 January 2009, 12:56 PM
allsop83
Scooby Regular

Yeah that's the one, I actually first heard of it on 22b.com and got the importers e-mail but when we finally got round to calling him were told it was already sold......

Would be keen to hear where it went aswell