ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Flat4online.co.uk

Search this Thread

Old 28 August 2009, 11:19 AM
W90 SAM
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flat4online.co.uk

Feeling very flat with this company as i ordered a catch can on the 11th July and still nothing?? Loads of update emails saying order prossessed, in despatch, waiting courier collection!! Anyone else had the same problem?
Old 28 August 2009, 11:25 AM
Mikkel
Scooby Regular

I think there is a message on here every few weeks from various members telling the same story. Goods always arrive eventually but can take months.
Old 28 August 2009, 11:30 AM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, its a one man band woh waits til he has 10 plus orders for something so he gets a bit of discount when ordering but neglects to tell this to the customer. All his stock is virtual and he is effectively a 3rd party sitting between you and the manufacturer, its better to go direct i find!
Old 28 August 2009, 11:56 AM
pooeater
Scooby Regular

Yea im feeling for ya took me 5 weeks to get my headers il never buy from them again ps When your order says dispatched you will receive an automated dispatch email. Allow up to 14 business days for deliveries to mainland UK
Old 28 August 2009, 12:02 PM
W90 SAM
Scooby Regular

Just had an email from them, said item had been sent?? Royal Mail tracking number says its never been sent!! They have offered refund or replacement... yeh sure it was sent :-(
Old 28 August 2009, 12:09 PM
scoobiewrx555
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same here for a full exhaust system and headers by Kakumei in Taiwan. Took forever but got them eventually. I rarely got a reply to emails and his phone number just rings and rings.

Scott has a great website, all the products are top notch but the service and delivery times are just awful!!

I went direct to Kakumei but they said i had to buy in bulk from them with a minimum order of 10 pieces to deal direct so that scuppered that idea!! And i suspect a lot of other manufacturers he deals with will be the same.

Ho hum!!
Old 28 August 2009, 04:25 PM
bigarf
Scooby Regular

i really carnt understand why anyone orders anything from this joker,if you want your parts to arrive this side of the next millenium dont use flat 4.

Trending Topics

Old 29 August 2009, 10:53 AM
W90 SAM
Scooby Regular

We all make mistakes and learn the hard way. I wont make the same mistake twice!!
Old 29 August 2009, 03:01 PM
JonnyFresh
Scooby Regular

I don't think there has been a week where someone hasn't complained about them. Shocking way to run a business. I'm sure he will be out of business soon enough.
Old 29 August 2009, 03:12 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigarf
i really carnt understand why anyone orders anything from this joker,if you want your parts to arrive this side of the next millenium dont use flat 4.
Agree with this 100%, i can understand newbies starting threads as they don't know what he's like. I've been a member on here for over two years now and there is endless threads on this guy and it still amazes me how people still use him