Colin McRae Raffle

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2010, 11:15 AM
Chris Reid
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Colin McRae Raffle

Hello all,
I have registered here as I am holding a raffle to raise money for the Colin McRae Vision charity.
In September this year myself and a friend will be riding our motorbikes from Alaska to Argentina (22,000 miles) to raise money for the vision, we aim to raise £1 per mile, one of the ways we are raising money is with this raffle, the prizes we have are Colin McRae Bamber models and corgi special edition mini all signed by Jimmy McRae plus many other prizes, tickets are £1 each and can be bought through our website www.mainlyduesouth.com or direct from us at this weekend’s Chatsworth motor show or the Goodwood festival of speed in July. If you are not interested in the raffle but feel you are able to make a donation to this great new charity you can do so by following the justgiving link through the above website.

It would be fantastic if through this trip we are able to help those not so fortunate as ourselves, all help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Chris Reid
Old 02 June 2010, 11:20 AM
rookymatt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Chris Reid
Hello all,
I have registered here as I am holding a raffle to raise money for the Colin McRae Vision charity.
In September this year myself and a friend will be riding our motorbikes from Alaska to Argentina (22,000 miles) to raise money for the vision, we aim to raise £1 per mile, one of the ways we are raising money is with this raffle, the prizes we have are Colin McRae Bamber models and corgi special edition mini all signed by Jimmy McRae plus many other prizes, tickets are £1 each and can be bought through our website www.mainlyduesouth.com or direct from us at this weekend’s Chatsworth motor show or the Goodwood festival of speed in July. If you are not interested in the raffle but feel you are able to make a donation to this great new charity you can do so by following the justgiving link through the above website.

It would be fantastic if through this trip we are able to help those not so fortunate as ourselves, all help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Chris Reid
Hi Chris, welcome to Scoobynet. I will be sure to purchase a few raffle tickets to help the charity. Good luck with the ride mate.
Matt
Old 02 June 2010, 08:21 PM
P555SBR
Scooby Regular

il catch up with you at chatsworth this weekend for some tickets
Old 02 June 2010, 09:34 PM
Chris Reid
Scooby Newbie

Cheers fella's,
see you soon.
Chris
Old 02 June 2010, 09:42 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to scoobynet and GOOD LUCK

I also will buy tickets at chatsworth this weekend.