ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Thanks to Triton

Search this Thread

Old 29 September 2010, 08:42 PM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 647 Likes on 473 Posts
Default Thanks to Triton

A big thanks to John at Triton motorsport, who gave my new MY05 WRX wagon the twice over this morning at Hurn, Bournemouth; test run, up on the ramp, and all questions answered. Then he refused to take any money, so he`s got my future business, and my Leggy when it comes off warranty. Still, he could`nt tell me where all the fuel`s dissappearing to . Love it!!
Old 30 September 2010, 03:47 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They've looked after my 93wrx for 6 years and now have my Type R to sort out (which at the mo is the bloody rear wheel bearings )
Old 30 September 2010, 06:09 PM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 647 Likes on 473 Posts

Is your type R black and loud ? I suspect you live 200m away from me, and if so it`s your fault that I went and got a WRX. Obviously mines not a patch on yours, but I wanted a bit more than a diesel leggy. I`m not disappointed !! Apologies if its not you that I hear half way to New Milton!!
Old 30 September 2010, 07:23 PM
PeterStone
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah a New Forest mini-meet! I'm in Milford and am a happy Triton customer although haven't used them since John and Andy went their seperate ways. They no longer have the rolling-road and are concentrating more on regular servicing I think.
Pete
DBM MY99 classic
Old 02 October 2010, 11:07 AM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hedgecutter
Is your type R black and loud ? I suspect you live 200m away from me, and if so it`s your fault that I went and got a WRX. Obviously mines not a patch on yours, but I wanted a bit more than a diesel leggy. I`m not disappointed !! Apologies if its not you that I hear half way to New Milton!!
No I believe that may by Ringos' mate (the guy who works for John and has the white STI) so you may have to blame him I live in Poole and have a white Type R used to have a 93wrx