Danowrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Makes my ******* blood boil when I see things like this
Old 16 February 2011, 10:03 PM
initialD
Scooby Regular

fukin ALL hoodys are little babys ! all big men wen with there ****** friends , but i know a few hoodys and they are nothin but mummys boys ! iid luv to drive round for a night wiv a balaclava,a big bat , and a few mates and just go hoody bashin whos in lol
Old 16 February 2011, 10:04 PM
SpecDscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My mate has family in Plymouth, he said it is rough as *** in places. No excuse though....I would absolutley vote in a government that believed in "an eye for an eye"....not with everything of course, but why not???

Rape = Get a fukin huge homo to smash there back doors in while they resist, and big buba loves it, upto his nutz in their rapist *** aszholes....
ABH/ GBH = Let some hard c*nt boxer train using them as a live punch bag etc etc

You get the idea....
Old 16 February 2011, 10:05 PM
Stig67
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by initialD
fukin ALL hoodys are little babys ! all big men wen with there ****** friends , but i know a few hoodys and they are nothin but mummys boys ! iid luv to drive round for a night wiv a balaclava,a big bat , and a few mates and just go hoody bashin whos in lol
Old 16 February 2011, 10:07 PM
scottwootton
Scooby Regular

god that makes me mad if someone did that to one of mine, i'd end up doing serious time

Trending Topics

Old 16 February 2011, 11:02 PM
stu turbo 98
Scooby Regular

why do people still use animals for testing,when theres ***** like this on the planet,i would gladly do some experiments of my own on them
Old 17 February 2011, 12:06 AM
Loco
Scooby Regular

its horrible. the poor girls face will most likely be ruined for life...

i'm all for the vigilante option...
Old 17 February 2011, 12:27 AM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

pin the little ****es down then use a razor blade between fingers and toes then dose in tcp
Old 17 February 2011, 12:31 AM
F1 CJE UK
Scooby Regular

what a sad place the UK is turning into. We are way too soft on people like this
Old 17 February 2011, 12:45 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

F**k me that is grim. There are not words to describe what I would like to do to the little ******* responsible.
Old 17 February 2011, 07:09 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

i have said it before and i will say it again. we need to euthanise these wee *****. they offer nothing to society and don't even deserve to breathe the same as the rest of us. summary execution with a 9mm in the back of the head.
Old 17 February 2011, 07:38 AM
sprigeteer
Scooby Regular

I'm with all of the above - society has gone too soft. People care more about the human rights of the criminal than the right to a a life of the general population. As long as we're told what to do by some isolated judge in Europe we've got no chance.
Old 17 February 2011, 10:05 AM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
i have said it before and i will say it again. we need to euthanise these wee *****. they offer nothing to society and don't even deserve to breathe the same as the rest of us. summary execution with a 9mm in the back of the head.
+1
Old 17 February 2011, 10:27 AM
Gregsti01
Scooby Regular

That is a planned attack two blades close together cuts cant be stiched,prison mentality,should not be difficult to find scum bags hooded sissy boys.They need flogging
Old 17 February 2011, 10:53 AM
Tomwrx
Scooby Regular

its shocking but its part of life with us having such a **** goverment who are to scared to do anything about it,

bring back hanging or the death sentence, make these wee scumbags think again.

there was a young boy of 13 who got stabbed and his dog got killed by some guy who had an arguement with him over the dog, a man stabbing a boy,this country has gone to the dogs, next these rapist and child abusing ***** are getting there names taking of the sex offenders register after 15 yrs if they have been good,WTF, kill these *******s to stop them doing it again
Old 17 February 2011, 11:11 AM
V555MAC
Scooby Regular

Truly shocking, they'll probally get community service and never turn up to do it. These oinks should be lent out to martial arts and boxing clubs, strung up, then let the students practice on them!!!, or sent them out to Afghanistan for mine finding duties!!!!
Old 17 February 2011, 11:22 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by madscoob
pin the little ****es down then use a razor blade between fingers and toes then dose in tcp
A little torture aka Hostel would be my weapon of choice
Old 17 February 2011, 12:20 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

thats just cruel, they are horrible ****!!!!
Old 17 February 2011, 12:24 PM
mac05
Scooby Regular

The worlds going down the toilet, poor girl. You should see some of the horror stories from the states, this is nothing compared to whats some asbos do down there to innocent people
Old 17 February 2011, 12:31 PM
wrx287
Scooby Regular

***** The thing is,even if they get caught it will only be a slap on the wrists probably The UK has gone down the sh1tter. Take the law in to our own hands i think
Old 17 February 2011, 12:33 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Truly disgusting how human beings could do this to another human being.
Old 17 February 2011, 01:22 PM
Probein
Scooby Regular

Truly bizarre how anybody could want to do this - you have to wonder if there was some kind of motive - maybe it was a pay-back thing or something. Obviously doesn't excuse it, and I'm all for eye for eye treatment in such cases.
Old 17 February 2011, 04:31 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Something not right with this. It needs more investigating.
Old 17 February 2011, 05:08 PM
DMX1988
Scooby Regular

Before i somment please leave your firearm on safety until i finnish i dont want shooting but hear me out.

This is a tradgedy, more than likley a poor innocent girl and some druged up ******* giving it the large, if this is the case then all of the above comments i agree with and something needs putting in place to rid that kind of scum from the earth !!!

However i believe that in certain circumstances some people deserve sorting out this way. This girl has been made out to be and angel, no bad facts about her atall and all pointing towards a ruthless pointless attack on a young girls. BUT as allready said, this attack was planned with quite a high degree of precision, they meant to do what they did, more so they knew they needed to take care of the dog and they needed 1 to hold her and the other to do............... From my point of view the people who did this may have had a reason to do so, i know a few people i would glandly put in the boot of my car and leave them on the moors tied up left to die and rot.

The reason ime saying this is because my step brother, whos only 22 same as me has been in and out of prison since school, hes only just got out from his last stretch for armed robbery and assault on a copper. He is a total ****** and absolute bell end and personally i wouldnt mind cutting his face up like that !!! A few years ago a well known gangster got a grip of him, kidnapped him, stripped him, batterd him with a motorcycle chain, shaved his head and carved " i shall not steal" in the back of his head with a scalple and then had two girls fully naked rubbing themselvs up and down his leg whilst holding a pistol in his mouth saying 1 twitch of his **** and his head comes off !! Needless to say it didnt and hes still alive, an old couple found him unconscious by the side of the road where they had kicked him out the car. This made it into the papers, and guess what? According to them he was a " Bright young lad, had a future football career and is thought highly of from the local residents". He never played football, had allready been in prison twice and was scum of the earth. So dont believe everything you read.

As i said she probably did nothing wrong or even something wrong that warrented such a brutal attack, however dont be too short sighted when reading things like that, the way it happend indicates they meant it and so if they did why?

SAFETYS OFF.......... OPEN FIRE
Old 17 February 2011, 08:58 PM
scoobiesteve103
Scooby Regular

i see your point and i agree with wot every 1 has said on here but short of mybe calling these d1cks a name i cant see why a group of lads would have a pop a a girl as thats not classed as hard.i think maybe that she was just first 2 walk by and ended up being cut up 4 it.i only live 30 miles away from it and it sickins me 2 think that could have been my sisters kids who live closer again.i batterd a lil **** and his gang (all 16 17+) who was picking on a old guy last year and i damn near killed the main one,if it wasnt for a mate walking by and stoped me i dont think i would have stoped.sadly the old guy become a hurmit and died alone in his flat.the ******* are still roaming the streets but thay soon scatter when i walk around the corner on a good not tho the girl went 2 school 2day with all these cuts as a big **** u to whoever done it.as for pedos dont get me started on that scum.........
Old 17 February 2011, 09:47 PM
TurboAndy
Scooby Regular

Thing is we are too soft on these fvckers. They know if they get caught they will get a bit of a telling off and at most a little fine.

When we catch them we should cut there bloody hands off. It will serve 3 purposes.
1. stop them from doing it again, 2. make them think of what they did every time they look at where there hands should be and 3. when ever anyone asks what happened to there hands they can tell them what they did.

There is only one way to deal with low life ***** like this.