I'm New

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2011, 05:39 PM
Grunty
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm New

Hi All

I currently drive a Honda Integra Type R (DC5). I have had it for 2 and bit years and now its time for a change.

In the next couple of months I am hoping to buy a STI hawkeye. Although if the right blob came along I could be tempted by that as well.

Once I get the Integra sold and I come back from holiday then my search will start properly. So that should be the tail end of April.

I Have wanted an Impreza for quite a while but my commute meant that it wasn't viable, however I have moved and I am now live within walking distance of work so I can get what I want.

I've been browsing the site for quite a while and there is a lot of useful info.
Old 14 March 2011, 05:47 PM
Mifo
Scooby Regular

Welcome mate

Good luck with your search.
Old 14 March 2011, 05:49 PM
scott64
Scooby Regular

welcome mate
Old 14 March 2011, 05:52 PM
Gary WRX
Scooby Regular

Welcome aboard dude
Old 14 March 2011, 08:09 PM
millsy3
Scooby Regular

welcome mate most poeple are a big help on here, and there is a sense of humour.
Old 14 March 2011, 08:32 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Grunty
Hi All

I currently drive a Honda Integra Type R (DC5). I have had it for 2 and bit years and now its time for a change.
So you are the one.

In the next couple of months I am hoping to buy a STI hawkeye. Although if the right blob came along I could be tempted by that as well.

Once I get the Integra sold and I come back from holiday then my search will start properly. So that should be the tail end of April.
Plenty to be had bud. Just don't jump at the first one you see. If it's too good to be true then it probably is

I Have wanted an Impreza for quite a while but my commute meant that it wasn't viable, however I have moved and I am now live within walking distance of work so I can get what I want.

I've been browsing the site for quite a while and there is a lot of useful info.[/QUOTE]