Jeeeeeeesus

Search this Thread

Old 22 October 2011, 11:53 PM
abbott
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeeeeeeesus

H . Christ

I for one am in complete shock at the drop in price on Imprezas at present , Im just back after a wee while "about a year" I have been the very very proud owner of a couple of classic's in the last couple of years but went to the dark side and bought myself an 06 Ninja and a 1.2 corsa instead , well heres me thinking about coming into the winter ounted the Corsa last week and my bikes sitting pretty on the Bay.

So "i thought" i was in the market for an 02/03 plate Civic Type R thinking to myself yup yup perfect for picking the kids up and having a wee play about when in need and then

BANG "SLAP MY *** AND CALL ME SIMON" i for some reason or another had a wee nose at WRX's thinking a late classic could well be within budget , Well funk me now im fully expecting an 04 plate blob "always wanted one" and they are now right about slap bang within my budget.
WHAT A HELL OF A LOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY , i dont even care about ridiculous fuel cosumption and insurance costs now as theres gonna be a hell of a lot of "smiles per gallon"

Bit of a ****ter for those selling at the moment , but someone like myself just coming back its a win win operation......

Anyway Bonjour , Ola and all the rest of the Hello's its good to be back i've missed this place !!
Old 22 October 2011, 11:58 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

Welcome back
Old 23 October 2011, 12:12 AM
abbott
Scooby Regular

why thanking you kind sir.

Totally forgot about the Wag's threads etc till just now haha
Old 23 October 2011, 01:14 AM
Galifrey
Scooby Regular

Yeah with all the petrolheads buying BMW and Audi Diseasals now, the performance car market has never been better value

Rather them than me when the DMF or the Particulate Filter fails
Old 23 October 2011, 08:24 AM
L&G.scooby
Scooby Regular

Welcome back. +1 for the blobeye, go for it.
Old 23 October 2011, 09:37 AM
Essexdon
Scooby Regular

Yep I'm in the same situation, had a Turbo 2000 PPP I sold in May for £2k on 100k fsh, would hate to think the money I would get for it now, but I'm looking at getting back into scooby ownership very soon, waiting until the new year when people sell cars having spent to much at xmas lol.

Looking at a classic WRX import, some nice ones on here atm, but ill hold fire and get a bargin soon enough, no rush