ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

STI Imports that you dis like them

Search this Thread

Old 07 May 2002, 11:35 PM
Scooby_Killer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have been told from a former member that you lot hate STI Imports

I this true or is it the person that you hate ????

http://www.lancerregister.com/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.pl?Action=ShowPost&Board=4&Post=2797&Id le=30&Sort=0&Order=Descend&Page=2&Session=marcobag gio.102080772221722

Enjoy
Old 08 May 2002, 12:14 AM
Dubbs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love UK Scooby
I love STi imports
I love EVOs
I love Cossies
I even love f*cking Nissan Pulsar Gti-Rs ferchrissakes!!

ANYTHING that allows someone to have a little individuality, speed and above all adrenalin-induced manic grin.

In this world of anti-speed, anti-car, anti-FUN, the last thing we should do is attack each other. Sure each car has it's own nuances, advantages, disadvantages but at the end of the day it makes no real difference that a whole sh*tload of common sense and driver skill wouldn't help. POsting threads like that is as bad as that **** that was posting stuff about the Supra... funny guy... his car was the best at everything. Never mind undeniable, unrefutable facts... they weren't true because it didn't register in his head! Apparently a few months before his Scooby was the best thing on Earth - strange how it changed as soon as his choice of car did!!

Personally.... nothing is better than a TVR Cerbera 4.5, mine never broke down but I admit generally the things are testy little buggers, never really anything serious but "niggles".

PEACE, LOVE and ABOVE ALL ADRENALIN ;-)