New to the scooby scene

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2012, 08:22 PM
ash_martin_87
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the scooby scene

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I will be purchasing my first Subaru in the not too distant future!

My name is Ash (if you hadn't guessed already), I'm 24 and live in South West UK (Wiltshire).

I currently drive a Honda Civic Type R (ep3) - 30th Anniversary model which is currently for sale... as much as I love the car I want to move onwards and upwards and a friend of mine has said I can have his 2003 (blobeye) Subaru Impreza WRX STI type UK at a very good price!

The car has already been tuned @ Powerstation in terms of both performance and handling so there would be very little I'd need to do!

Thanks for looking.. I'm sure I'll be posting pics up when I finally buy the car
Old 20 August 2012, 08:43 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 496 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by ash_martin_87
Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I will be purchasing my first Subaru in the not too distant future!

My name is Ash (if you hadn't guessed already), I'm 24 and live in South West UK (Wiltshire).

I currently drive a Honda Civic Type R (ep3) - 30th Anniversary model which is currently for sale... as much as I love the car I want to move onwards and upwards and a friend of mine has said I can have his 2003 (blobeye) Subaru Impreza WRX STI type UK at a very good price!

The car has already been tuned @ Powerstation in terms of both performance and handling so there would be very little I'd need to do!

Thanks for looking.. I'm sure I'll be posting pics up when I finally buy the car
sounds like me mate.........i have just swapped a ep3 facelift type r for a blobeye that has had thousands spent at powerstation

as much as i loved the civic-the rally slag itch just had to be scratched and boy does it feel good
Old 20 August 2012, 08:56 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the shreksta
sounds like me mate.........i have just swapped a ep3 facelift type r for a blobeye that has had thousands spent at powerstation

as much as i loved the civic-the rally slag itch just had to be scratched and boy does it feel good
you got a good buy though by the looks of it, brakes alone are worth a few quid.