Old 04 February 2014, 07:44 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JTaylor
No lecture coming, now let me read your interpretation - Joz will haw haw himself in to oblivion. X
That art work isn't a haw haw matter, FYI.

You also know what women are like. Not all, but some would do almost anything for you, if you send them a > X; even if it's a virtual trap.

I'll keep it simple with my interpretation, because I'm all for simplicity, me!

So, here we go.

The creator thought he did not know what beautiful was??? HA! To my interpretation, he did know that ‘nothing’ was beautiful. His art speaks for itself. The animal instinct is in coma, so is the innocence. On one hand there’s a world to lose, on the other hand there’s nothing to gain. In fact he knows that there’s nothing to lose, and nothing to gain. The bonding of mind and thin air filled with nothingness in this art work is spectacular!

On the downside (excuse the irony), what contaminates this art work is the concern for what’s being lost, what’s not gained, and the sight of what’s owned is immaterial. All of that is ‘nothing’ in 'true' melancholy state of mind.

A reasonable self-portrayal, but I’ve seen some real living works of art much more melancholy than that. I could go on, but I’m gonna leave it here.