Sport General sport discussion

LARGE PEOPLE

Search this Thread

Old 26 August 2006, 10:11 PM
moneys
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LARGE PEOPLE

Whilst at the game today a very large fella was sat next to me, now in the winter months or windy days this is great as they keep you warm but on any other day they just really p*ss me off. These people tend to take up half your seat and refuse to move to give you any space and he also smelt of sweat which wasnt very pleasent. I felt like giving him half of my ticket as he,d had half my seat for the game. I personally feel that if your a certain size you should have to pay for 2 seats as you have to do this on a plane.
Old 26 August 2006, 10:22 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Fill a pie full of laxative and at the start of the game leave it on your seat and go to the toilet. When you get back he'll be bound to have eaten it and you should'nt see him for the rest of the game.
Either that twitch madly and talk to yourself. Always clears a queue out the way for me
Old 27 August 2006, 08:00 PM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

Location: Salford & SMACS,,,,,,,,, and in the smacs muppets and numpty thread

Originally Posted by moneys
Whilst at the game today a very large fella was sat next to me, now in the winter months or windy days this is great as they keep you warm but on any other day they just really p*ss me off. These people tend to take up half your seat and refuse to move to give you any space and he also smelt of sweat which wasnt very pleasent. I felt like giving him half of my ticket as he,d had half my seat for the game. I personally feel that if your a certain size you should have to pay for 2 seats as you have to do this on a plane.
yeah i know what you mean ive had that at ot and when they smell its just wrong....oh well we are getting close to winter so big coat time!!
Old 29 August 2006, 10:49 AM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

Liverpool and Merseyside in general does have an obesity problem though so it won't be the last time this season.
Old 29 August 2006, 08:29 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TimWRX01
Liverpool and Merseyside in general does have an obesity problem though so it won't be the last time this season.
I don't think so,arn't they all slim with all the running away from the rozzer's