Styling Exterior styling

Car Going to painters Monday..DO I Or DONT I

Search this Thread

Old 24 September 2010, 06:38 PM
Mikej857
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Going to painters Monday..DO I Or DONT I

Well have decided and booked my car in Monday to have the rear arches sorted as 1 has started to bubble a little and have both whole sides painted to get rid of a couple of small scratches that have mysteriously appeared from people in work. I've told him I dont want them just filled with filler but new metal put in and he has given me a guarentee that is what he will do and if they bubble again within 12 months he will re-do them so you cant say fairer than that

My question is do I while its in get the skirts and the door handles colour coded or leave it as is.

The car is the dark metallic blue and I'm just wondering if I do get them coded wether it will look like too much as the black doesnt look too bad but being as its going in I need to make the desicion.

Getting a good price of £680 all in for the repairs and to paint both sides as my other car is going in as well for some insurance work from when some old duffer pulled out on me and did the whole side.
Old 24 September 2010, 07:00 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get the skirts and handles colour coded for sure....it will freshen the car up a lot and if you dont do it you will wonder as soon as you get the car back why you didnt bother lol

Take a look at members cars on here the same colour and that will make your mind up for you