Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Blob WRX (55) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 15 April 2014, 10:08 PM
ChalkOutline
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blob WRX (55) for sale

Hi, just put my (almost standard) WRX on Pistonheads, thought I'd risk a cross post here just in case. It's on for £4K but open to sensible offers.

link (for pics):
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...--2005/2235660

cut and paste of text:

Excellent condition, almost standard 2005 (55) WRX, with full (90% Subaru) service history.

The only mod on this car is the compulsory large exhaust to get the classic Impreza burble!

I have owned this car for a year, I had a 7 mile commute when I bought it, recently changed to a 100 mile round trip every day, so time for a change.

Recent (last month) front brake pads. 11 months MOT (16/03/15) & 3 months tax (30/06/2014). Whilst in my ownership I have changed the rear shocks for KRM units (considered equivalent to OEM), fitted a small (Juice) subwoofer in the boot and added bluetooth audio to the aftermarket headunit.

The previous owner only had the car for a month due to personal circumstances - in that time he fitted new tyres all round and a JVC double DIN headunit (which fully supports the sub and bluetooth, with high/low pass filter etc).

I am the seventh owner of this vehicle, which really isn't unheard of with cars of this type, it certainly seems like the previous owners have looked after the car properly. All the services have been done more or less on schedule, and all at Subaru bar one "Halfords Autocentre" - I had Subaru do the specific items Halfords had missed such as transmission fluid.

The car is (as stated) mechanically unmodified bar the exhaust, runs/drives/boosts perfectly with no smoke or strange noises. It is currently in daily use going up and down the M1 though the seemingly endless 50 limit roadworks.

Cosmetically, the interior is in excellent condition bar a couple of scratches. Externally, the car has unfortunately picked up a few car park dings and a couple of very light scratches over its life, but really does look as good as it does in the photos.

I have all the service books/manuals/some receipts for recent work and 2 keys.

Any questions, get in touch!