Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Sport Bonnet 52D Facelift for anyone..

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2011, 02:02 PM
jase5
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport Bonnet 52D Facelift for anyone..

This Wed I'm collecting a Facelift Turbo Bonnet in 52d for my '99 Sport from Matt from PolePositionUK, 'mattybr5@polepositionuk' on here !

Quite obviously these bonnets don't fit inside the cars they were made for so on wed when I go to collect the bonnet from Matt, my Facelift Sport Bonnet in 52D is coming off and the turbo one is going on for the drive home to.. Eastbourne, a good 200miles away !!

I'm having to leave my sport bonnet (gd con. no scratches, dents or any damage, just a few usual stone chips, expected for age) there as I have no way of getting it home , Matt won't give me anything for it, which is fair enough.. So I'm offering it up to any of you guys on here .. with the only condition being, you'll have to pick it up from me at Pole Position UK on Wednesday whilst I'm there having the turbo bonnet put on.

I'd like sum cash for the sport bonnet, as I'm paying out for the Turbo Bonnet and a tank or more of petrol for the near 400mile round trip !

If any of you are interested, reply to this or pm me and hopefully we can work something out, I have plenty of pictures that can be e-mailed if required.

I'm hoping I can help someone out who needs one of these and that I can recoup sum petrol money !

I'll be here:

Pole Postion UK
South Street
Willenhall
WV13 3TG

On Wednesday 7th Dec hopefully around midday!

Thanks,

Jase

(Don't really know where this thread should be so opted for the general forum, please move if required, thanks!)
Old 05 December 2011, 09:23 PM
jase5
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evening bump!