Notices

roll bar and suspension mod advice needed on classic

Search this Thread

Old 31 October 2008, 08:28 PM
Ginge !
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roll bar and suspension mod advice needed on classic

hi, i wanna get some mods as my car has WAY too much body roll in bends on track, wanna get the suspension sorted out and do a half decent job on it

what parts should i be looking at, i know i need coilovers, what else should i be looking at to totally stop body roll ??
Old 31 October 2008, 08:53 PM
AshMurc
Scooby Regular

benn done to death this one! get yourself some thinker antiroll bars and upreated droplinks front and rear. i got mine with standard shocks and springs on my '97 WRX wagon and made massive difference. i went for 22mm F and R, rear hardest, front softest. do all this and then look at coilovers. you will amazed at the difference. you might like 24mm bars if you do alot of track stuff but 22mm on a light classic are a massive improvement in their own right. You have no excuse. Massive bang for your buck and easy DIY job to fit. while your under there slap on some heavy duty steering rack bushes too. Turn in will be super sharp and dry grip levels fantastic.

enjoy!
Ash
Old 31 October 2008, 09:09 PM
Ginge !
Scooby Regular

cheers, i now its prob been done to death but theres so many pages to read through on here, and they itheres other years of cars ect also

wanted a gernral way to start looking like a list to start with and go from there, what roll bar options are there out there also
Old 07 November 2008, 06:39 PM
cusco kid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ginge !
cheers, i now its prob been done to death but theres so many pages to read through on here, and they itheres other years of cars ect also

wanted a gernral way to start looking like a list to start with and go from there, what roll bar options are there out there also
GINGE clear your messeges //trying to get to you m8 geo