Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2014, 12:28 AM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Regeneration

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry with a y
Cheers kid, I just know a lot of good lads have been bullied off here because they don't drive what they think is the best scooby,lucky welsh chap got a lovely type 20 but got attacked more about his car than a chip roll on barri beach by seagulls! Be good to see you kid at meet

I thought it was because he was from ScAbertillery

Oi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust someone to lock it before I got my right of reply

I think I got (allowed myself to be) attacked because I don't take to to people who instead of aspiring and striving to reach the heights of others decide that the best way to even things out is to drag those down.
I think it's called 'the politics of envy'.

I'm fortunate to be able to afford a wonderful car. I'm blessed with having an upbringing that makes helping others not simply a duty but a joy.

But to those with inferiority complexes, who feel they could or should have done more, those who feel that their lives are unfulfilled, who have never experienced success in whatever way, I am a mouthy Welsh tawt (sic) with an alcohol (or worse) problem who comes home from the pub in the early hours and stays up typing and posting incomprehensible tosh.

I'm also cursed with the willingness and ability to start a war and cursed with the capability to end it.

But hope springs eternal Bry.
There comes a time when we change from warrior to diplomat.

So, your car, your pride and joy is ****. So what ?

Am I saying that because I'm such an expert on scoobies that I can tell its performance is crap just from the look of it, because I don't like you, because you got there before me ?

Who cares?????????????????????????????????????
You still get that glow in your heart when you get in, start it up and drive.
You still get that adrenalin surge when you open it up.

I'd still get those highs if I painted pink stripes on mine.
And I wouldn't give a flying f*** what anyone thought.

Imagine burning someone up with a blue and pink candy-striped atrocity
(Or in real terms travelling the roads around Blaenavon in Winter with full control over the car).

Anyway, now to track down 53's abode (Scabertillery my a$$ ).
At least he's not in Northants
Old 01 June 2014, 04:09 PM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it 2 a.m. already??
More weird welsh rantings from Mr Armageddon
Welcome back Davey boy the super troll xx
See you at 2 a.m. after you've drank some buckfast.
How is the rough old mining town???

Last edited by fat-thomas; 01 June 2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01 June 2014, 07:58 PM
esp ltd
Scooby Regular

I'm confused
Old 01 June 2014, 09:31 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... 'Come again! '
Old 01 June 2014, 09:48 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 02 June 2014, 12:15 AM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fat-thomas
Is it 2 a.m. already??
More weird welsh rantings from Mr Armageddon
Welcome back Davey boy the super troll xx
See you at 2 a.m. after you've drank some buckfast.
How is the rough old mining town???
Mmmm - I never thought 'head' was spelled '-thomas'.

And for all those who thought that it was one-way traffic Romania-UK we seem to have exported a son of Rushden the other way.

Now, who said 'tubbybullmeister is history' ?

PS - gotcha again, plank.

Last edited by LuckyWelshchap; 02 June 2014 at 12:19 AM. Reason: PS
Old 02 June 2014, 07:17 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't start all this crap again please, the site has been quite nice without all this bollax. I'm pleased to see you've decided to make a re-appearence because you were quite helpful to newbs even if some what long winded and your legal advice always seemed to be of good quality. But by doing this sort of post you yourself drag the site down along with fat boy who seemed to have fecked off for the most part too.

At this moment in time I wish I was a mod because i'd give the pair of you a final warning anymore of this crap and it would be a perma ban.

By all means contribute to the site as you both have knowledge on many subjects but take your personal frustrations out on your private parts and leave the site in peace for the rest of us to enjoy.

Last edited by ditchmyster; 02 June 2014 at 07:19 AM.

Trending Topics

Old 02 June 2014, 07:29 AM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If this thread decends into what I've seen in the past it will be dropped straight into the sin. The original quote is from a locked tread, that was locked for a reason so taking a tangent on another thread is not an option.
Old 02 June 2014, 07:53 AM
fat-thomas
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll have my final say.
The man who wanted to make the site a great place. YET again starts a trolling thread.....go figure
Old 02 June 2014, 08:01 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
Don't start all this crap again please, the site has been quite nice without all this bollax. I'm pleased to see you've decided to make a re-appearence because you were quite helpful to newbs even if some what long winded and your legal advice always seemed to be of good quality. But by doing this sort of post you yourself drag the site down along with fat boy who seemed to have fecked off for the most part too.

At this moment in time I wish I was a mod because i'd give the pair of you a final warning anymore of this crap and it would be a perma ban.

By all means contribute to the site as you both have knowledge on many subjects but take your personal frustrations out on your private parts and leave the site in peace for the rest of us to enjoy.
+1 LWC,Glad you have come back,but as above don't get drawn into all the previous ramblings,As they say it takes two to tango,I always felt that you had something to add to this site,until all the BS that was going on previously,just come back positively and let the children expose themselves as foolish,because eventually they will get bored talking **** and have to jog on.SJ.
Old 02 June 2014, 11:20 AM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

I understand the position and no offence taken whatsoever.

My point was that my situation was mentioned (not in any bad way of course) but due to the locking of the thread I couldn't give my opinion.
Nothing more, nothing less.

I think er... shall we latest developments, prove your point.

PS business commitments have been mainly to blame for the 'lay-off', although all the nonsense (once it had served its purpose) did mean I wasn't inclined to bust a gut to have a deko every now and then.

However, things appear to have come on a lot !

As my seasonal business drops away I again look forward to meaningful interaction on SN.

Cheers
Old 02 June 2014, 11:43 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

+1.

I can't be doing with LWC and have my reasons, but plenty of you think he brings something good to the site so as long as he leaves me alone I will do likewise and therefore the site will be a far better place for all!
Old 04 June 2014, 08:53 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Someone may think LWC is old and impotent, perhaps he should upgrade to a 22B like Ty.
Old 04 June 2014, 11:48 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

"Forever 25" Ian, forever 25.

Trouble is, the day will come when some little prat will come up alongside me at lights, wind the window down and say "Oi Grandad - give your lad his car back", and I won't be quick enough to get out of the car or strong enough to rip him out of his.

You are what you drive as they say, and if that day ever comes I'll probably head to a Merc dealers.
Old 05 June 2014, 05:00 PM
PADDYHOEY
Scooby Regular

Welcome back LWC ;-)
Old 05 June 2014, 11:39 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PADDYHOEY
Welcome back LWC ;-)
Thank you !

As I've said, it's been partly circumstances and partly frustration.

But SN wins, a proper family.
We might disagree, argue etc. but we are of the same blood and when help's needed the support is there (as I've seen from references to you)

Cheers Paddy