Notices

Cockey *******s!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 19 June 2014, 12:16 AM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cockey *******s!!!!

Went out to pick up my eldest son from work this evening and on the way home around 10.30ish on a stretch of road in Swansea between mumbles and the city centre there was a car practically sitting on my gearbox like a ****. I couldn't make out what car it was while it was behind me so when I got the chance I pulled to the inside lane to let him pass upon doing so the next set of lights were just changing to red so I pulled to a stop and started talking to my son about his day at work, while doing this the car in question pulled up along side with 2 in the car and his gangster music on and the passenger was pointing and laughing at first I ignored it until he started hooting his horn at me I turned to see what he wanted and his exact words were nice little toy does it come in pink (cheeky *****) my reply was how old are you and does your mum know you're out this late in her £50,000+ car (a white merc with a amg badge on the back) his reply **** off baldy (original). Now I don't condone racing at stupid speeds (and this wasn't) but I don't see anything wrong with the odd spirited drive at the right time (this was such time) so the lights changed and we both gunned it and you should of seen his and his passengers face at the next set of lights because he couldn't pass me (only about 100-200 yards) it was ****ing priceless. My words to his passenger then was yes you can spray them pink and they can be just as fast. It got me thinking why are there so many ********* around who see a Scooby owner and instantly judge the driver whoever they may be. Could of done with a quicker Scooby or the big cat infected by sti just to really **** him over lol. Sorry for the rant!!!
Old 19 June 2014, 12:51 AM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG !

You took him out in a STRAIGHT line?
Where's your sense of fairness ?????????????????????????????????

You should have gone as far as the next roundabout, done two laps and then carried on in front of him.

Sti's Cat would presumably have enabled you to do that but in more comfort.

And of course a faster Subaru would have enabled you to do 4 laps of the roundabout

Presumably AMG now stands for Acknowledged Master Gonzo ?

PS glad it wasn't me.
Beavis and Butthead would probably have wound the window down and said 'hey grandad, give your son his car back'.
Old 19 June 2014, 07:09 AM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LuckyWelshchap
OMG !

You took him out in a STRAIGHT line?
Where's your sense of fairness ?????????????????????????????????

You should have gone as far as the next roundabout, done two laps and then carried on in front of him.

Sti's Cat would presumably have enabled you to do that but in more comfort.

And of course a faster Subaru would have enabled you to do 4 laps of the roundabout

Presumably AMG now stands for Acknowledged Master Gonzo ?

PS glad it wasn't me.
Beavis and Butthead would probably have wound the window down and said 'hey grandad, give your son his car back'.
Straight line yes but not that far as posted no doubt any further and my *** would of been handed to me, no roundabouts unfortunately, a quicker Scooby or the big cat yes would of enabled me to really **** him off but I think I did that anyway (just), wouldn't say amg stands for what you said but I could think of a few other things to call him!!!
Old 19 June 2014, 08:13 AM
DYL 4N
Scooby Regular

When I lived in Swansea that's all they wanted to do. Trash talk about my car and make themselves look good in front of their mates/wives/girlfriends, lights turn green and my RA rear view would be full of expensive sports car.

Safe to say the next traffic lights they wouldn't pull along side me they would be a few yards further back. Lmao. Always the middle aged mid life crises type with me though.

One did get very aggressive because my "Japanese **** box" beat his Porsche. Sad man lol.
Old 19 June 2014, 09:47 AM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

Good car that is
Old 19 June 2014, 10:57 AM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Infected by sti

Good car that is
That's one of the Nicest and close to being the quickest car I have been in and would give my mates 458 italia a run for its money and the pictures don't do it justice either!!!
Old 19 June 2014, 11:17 AM
BLU
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

With c*nts like that I look like I'm gonna give em a race (rev, edge forward etc) then when they fly off I tootle off and turn left or right dependant on which lane I'm in Makes them look like tw*ts then
Old 19 June 2014, 01:18 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BLU
With c*nts like that I look like I'm gonna give em a race (rev, edge forward etc) then when they fly off I tootle off and turn left or right dependant on which lane I'm in Makes them look like tw*ts then
This. I gave up ***** waving when I got into long trousers.
Old 19 June 2014, 09:38 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BLU
I do this quite a lot, especially when two lanes go into one after traffic lights makes them look like tools, especially when you ease up behind them at the next set of lights
Old 20 June 2014, 12:24 AM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Nah.

They are so far up their rear ends that they fool themselves into believing you've bottled it.

Let 'em go, then perform (safe) overtaking manoeuvres beyond their imagination.

Once had a souped up Merc 'burn me up' on a dual carriageway.
Let him go, carry on butt (sic).

2 miles up the road (same dual carriageway) on the 3rd roundabout I p!ssed past him.
He had to slow down a tad for every one - I hadn't.
Old 20 June 2014, 10:25 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GONZO01
Went out to pick up my eldest son from work this evening and on the way home around 10.30ish on a stretch of road in Swansea between mumbles and the city centre there was a car practically sitting on my gearbox like a ****. I couldn't make out what car it was while it was behind me so when I got the chance I pulled to the inside lane to let him pass upon doing so the next set of lights were just changing to red so I pulled to a stop and started talking to my son about his day at work, while doing this the car in question pulled up along side with 2 in the car and his gangster music on and the passenger was pointing and laughing at first I ignored it until he started hooting his horn at me I turned to see what he wanted and his exact words were nice little toy does it come in pink (cheeky *****) my reply was how old are you and does your mum know you're out this late in her £50,000+ car (a white merc with a amg badge on the back) his reply **** off baldy (original). Now I don't condone racing at stupid speeds (and this wasn't) but I don't see anything wrong with the odd spirited drive at the right time (this was such time) so the lights changed and we both gunned it and you should of seen his and his passengers face at the next set of lights because he couldn't pass me (only about 100-200 yards) it was ****ing priceless. My words to his passenger then was yes you can spray them pink and they can be just as fast. It got me thinking why are there so many ********* around who see a Scooby owner and instantly judge the driver whoever they may be. Could of done with a quicker Scooby or the big cat infected by sti just to really **** him over lol. Sorry for the rant!!!
Good work. I do wish Mercedes would stop allowing AMG badges to be stuck on their diesels!
Old 20 June 2014, 01:34 PM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Good work. I do wish Mercedes would stop allowing AMG badges to be stuck on their diesels!
Or better still stop ******* buying them!!!
Old 20 June 2014, 01:46 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Never happen, they're the current wannabe gangsta car of choice along with BMWs of course. TBH goading you like that is pretty silly and one day they'll do it to someone who doesn't bother with the racing thing, but just gives them a good hiding instead!
Old 20 June 2014, 05:15 PM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

Never happen, they're the current wannabe gangsta car of choice along with BMWs of course. TBH goading you like that is pretty silly and one day they'll do it to someone who doesn't bother with the racing thing, but just gives them a good hiding instead!
You're right there, I love the AMG's mate but it's ********* like them the other night that gives other people a bad name and honest AMG drivers look like tools.
Old 20 June 2014, 09:40 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Old 20 June 2014, 11:17 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

You're right there, I love the AMG's mate but it's ********* like them the other night that gives other people a bad name and honest AMG drivers look like tools.
To be fair there are a fair number of ******* in Scoobs too. I tend not to let what people perceive as a car's image affect my choice when buying. If people look at my car and think I'm a drug dealer or whatever then who cares, that's their problem. I am also not remotely worried if they want a race on the road as I just let them go and probably make their day as they can tell all their mates they blew away an AMG. Again who cares. Racing on the road is for tools, end of!

What I will say is my last classic Scoob used to get a lot of nice comments, but my AMG gets far more. In fact it is getting a bit embarrassing, but then it does look pretty nice now after a lot of hard work over the last 12 months since it got vandalised by some neo-**** bell end!
Old 21 June 2014, 10:42 AM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

To be fair there are a fair number of ******* in Scoobs too. I tend not to let what people perceive as a car's image affect my choice when buying. If people look at my car and think I'm a drug dealer or whatever then who cares, that's their problem. I am also not remotely worried if they want a race on the road as I just let them go and probably make their day as they can tell all their mates they blew away an AMG. Again who cares. Racing on the road is for tools, end of!

What I will say is my last classic Scoob used to get a lot of nice comments, but my AMG gets far more. In fact it is getting a bit embarrassing, but then it does look pretty nice now after a lot of hard work over the last 12 months since it got vandalised by some neo-**** bell end!
I totally agree fella, there are bellends in all makes and models. I have always been an AMG fan but the jag above in the pics has taken the AMG's mantle I'm afraid lol.
Old 21 June 2014, 02:19 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

Good lad I'd of done the same in fact I'd of been willing to blow my engine to make sure I pissed all over them. I get the same but they don't call me boldly it's fat man my kids just say do him dad lol youths have got to much lip and need to learn some respect and were here to show them it