Notices

FAO Lagacy

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2003, 05:10 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Are you still alive mate, only we havent heard from you in a while. Hows the beast? Have you earthed your car up yet?
Old 07 January 2003, 12:51 PM
Leg@cy
Scooby Regular

I'm still around..... what you doin up at 5.10am???

I've attached 3 earths....... whether it was all in my mind or not.... it did seem a bit smoother (only marginally) ALL in the mind...

I'e had a bit of Flu over Xmas and new year so I haven't done much....

I still need to get back down to City road and pick up a few more connectors and perhaps a few more metre's of cable.....

I have popped on and had a quick look at 'Wales forum'.... still haven't been over to check out that bird then??

I was over in Cwmbran several times over xmas.... Had to pay a speeding fine by the 1st jan........

Whose STI prodrive in the car park of the pub, just on the edge of the shops by McDonalds........ ALL stickered up....

Have a good Xmas..... plenty of pressies???
Old 08 January 2003, 02:45 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Good, good, nice to see your still kicking. 5:10am, cant sleep, bloody dogs barking driving everyone mental. More cable????? Bloody hell thats taking the pi$$ mate. You already had enough to run round a football field

I havent bothered with that girl now for ages mate. Cant be asked really. Women eh? Nevermind im sure i will get her out with me.

How gutting is that, flu and a fine over christmas. Although considering the speed in which you drive im not surprised you havent been banned before now hehe!!

Well well well, Over in cwmbran all those times and couldnt be bothered to have your eyes tested once. You could have gone into specsavers for me mate.

Anyway i had a great christmas, and had a few prezzies but nothing to write home about.

I think we will have to organise another meet then mate. What you think??
Old 08 January 2003, 08:54 AM
sammyh
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Phil - its just a WRX I think it belong to the guy that owns the pub because its always there.
Old 08 January 2003, 11:24 AM
Leg@cy
Scooby Regular

Sammy,

Are all the stickers holding it together?? he he