FAO Cat ^-_-^ & Scoobypreza !!

Search this Thread

Old 17 February 2004, 05:12 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO Cat ^-_-^ & Scoobypreza !!

Hi both !!

How are you Cath ?? I hope your pegnancy's going well.....not long to go now !!

Dave, I bet you're having a great time making all the preperations around the house....lol. Yeh, it's quit hard making sure everything's ready on time...we're never organised!

Our mini-nutter is 6 months old now.....doesn't seem that long, it's going so fast ! She's still tiny though . The other two are still driving me nuts though!

Cath...thank you for voting for me on the Fast car thing....nah, not brave, just an idea of a new career for myself.....modelling
Ray's supporting it, and 'some' of it was his idea, it was him who put me on the Fast car thing...lol.

Getting work here and there and it's quite fun and interesting...lol
It gets me out of the house and earning a few quid at the same time.....so it's not that bad

Anyways, good luck with the house and the rest of the pregnancy !!

See you both soon, hopefully !!
xx
Old 20 February 2004, 02:18 AM
scoobypreza
Scooby Regular

Hi DK1 thanks for asking about me.

I'm 30weeks on monday!!! Its getting very close now!
We're not ready at all! The house is a tip still loads to do aarrgghh!!!!!
Never mind though so long as the baby has somewhere nice to sleep I'm sure we can live with the mess a bit longer.
I'm still poorly sick every day I'm very fed up of it now but I know I can make it to the end now. I've lost over 3stone not the best way to lose weight but its been the best diet ever!!! The only thing thats worrying me is that my bump is so small. The consultant was concerned last week when I saw him so I'm having a scan on 2nd March to make sure everything is ok. I'm praying that everything will be ok. We've made it this far, I'm sure we can make it now.
I can't believe your little one is going to be 6months already. I bet your worn out with them all!
Good for you with the modeling! You should go for it if its what you want to do.
I would never have the confidence. I hope it takes off for you

Hows the scooby?? Is it still broken
We are going to sell my car . I haven't been able to drive since september so my poor car has been neglected. We need the money now with the baby so better to sell my car than have money sitting in the garage not bing used.
I'm so glad we've got a wagon! Its going to be great with all the baby things. Have you thought about getting a wagon? It must be getting a squash now for you all.

Hope your not too worn out now its half term!
Take care
Cath
xxxx
Old 24 February 2004, 03:52 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

30 weeks !!!!! Wow, that seems to have gone quick !! You're nearly there...you CAN do it !!

I doubt it will matter too much if the house isn't quite ready on time, it's sometimes better to have them in the same room as you for the first few months anyway

It's a shame you're being so ill through your pregnancy, it's awful when you're like that Erm......i always piled weight on !! It probably only looks small because of the weight loss, my little one was only 6lb 2oz, they weren't going to let me home with her ! She's a litle dumplin' now...lol. I wouldn't worry too much until you find out the scan results, I hope it all goes ok for you though, I bet he/she will be lovely Just take things easy and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all

The scooby's still off the road, just no way of managing to save that much up at the moment with christmas just over and birthdays etc ....the list of things seem to never end !! At the moment there's always either something that needs doing or something the kids need that takes up the extra pounds.

The wagon will be great for all the accessoties you have for the little one whenever you go anywhere, the boot in our Astra is bigger than the one in the scoob !!! I wouldn't mind one of the new wagons, but I wouldn't like to let the one we have go, I love it too much, even if it doesn't work ! It will be back....one day !

We do need to re-home my dog though because the house is more of a squash than the car !! We're hoping to move into a bigger house soon, 2 bedrooms for a family of 5 just isn't enough !!

I hope the next 10 weeks fly for you and that all is well with the scan, we'll be thinkin' of ya !!

You take care

Donna xxxxxxxxxxxxxx