Notices

apexi power fc

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2005, 08:39 PM
cardiffscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default apexi power fc

Hi guys, trying to get andy f to come down to cardiff and fit and map a apexi power fc to my scoob ,anybody fancy having one fitted so we can share his travelling expenses which is £100 each if splitted..let us know guys ,,you know you want one???
Old 15 March 2005, 08:14 AM
Granicus
Scooby Regular

Yeah, I’m interested mate. I’ve been speaking to Andy over the last week or so too. Here’s my email address mail@tanagra.freeserve.co.uk drop me a mail if you're definitely going ahead with it. I live in Pontypridd by the way. Cheers

Simon
Old 27 March 2005, 11:25 PM
TAFF-RA
Scooby Regular

hi fellas, have been waiting for a few more guys to get this done with, didnt fancy the trip up. i think iwan may want still want this too for his type r. Iam in blackwood, but going back to work (offshore) on the 7th, when do you think you will be arranging this?
Old 30 March 2005, 06:00 AM
Granicus
Scooby Regular

TAFF-RA
Sorry, this has taken a while to sort out. It looks like Andy is coming down on the 7th April too, so i'm not sure how that suits you. Also, as far as i can tell, Andy can only do two cars a day , so we probably have enough for one days work for him. If you still want it done though, drop me a mail and i'll see if i can either get Andy to stay longer or arrange another date for you.

Cheers

Simon
Old 31 March 2005, 08:09 PM
TAFF-RA
Scooby Regular

damn shame that, join ship in dover at 0700 on the 7th, for 3 weeks. Nevermind , will try to sort something out when i get back. had plugs,coil packs, q/shift and pump fitted today at ps, so its running quite sweet right now.
Iwan will be getting a BRD remap for his so does not requie one. have we passed?, i am easy to spot with no spioler/ skirts.
cheers for the info,
lee
Old 07 April 2005, 05:20 PM
Granicus
Scooby Regular

Had the remap done today, and I’m well chuffed with the results. Almost seems as if someone has handed me a new engine. Andy F really knows his Scooby onions and is a nice fella to boot! If anyone is toying with the idea of getting this done, it's a big thumbs up from me.

Simon