Notices

STI 7 How much is it worth

Search this Thread

Old 23 June 2005, 02:43 PM
Mr Wallace
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy STI 7 How much is it worth

Thinking of selling my 2002 STI Prodrive in WR Blue, mint condition 25000 miles full DSH standard except rear tints WR exhaust and Toyos, i would like around the15k mark.
Please let me know what you lads think, as dealer has low offer againt a new one.

Cheers,

Andy
Old 23 June 2005, 03:16 PM
scoobyjimbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Wallace
Thinking of selling my 2002 STI Prodrive in WR Blue, mint condition 25000 miles full DSH standard except rear tints WR exhaust and Toyos, i would like around the15k mark.
Please let me know what you lads think, as dealer has low offer againt a new one.

Cheers,

Andy
Snap i have the same car, with the PPP and a few engine mods etc, I recently was going to sell and get a type 25 but in the end decided to keep the car. Anyway the dealer offered me 12k to sell it to them (no veh purchase), and i was going to sell it privately for around the 15k mark. Mine has lower mileage than yours (16k) on a 52 plate. I have seen a few on here for around 13-14k, so if your does not have the performance pack i think you would be looking at the lower end of that price range.
good luck.. one word of warning though, i could not sell mine which made me change my plan and keep the car, mind you i did invest the type 25 money in a TVR as a 2nd car but hey you are only young once.:-)
J